Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Ready for a Peaceful Solution?

Dex-chan lover
From what I remember reading the LN a long time ago...
They're gonna end up faking her death and having her join Kisaragi lmaooo
Yeah, and she was immediately promoted as the 4th member of Supreme leader, so her rank is equal to Lilith, Belial, and Astaroth, and tasked as the highest Administrator of Kisaragi on that planet. but probably she was just used as a puppet figurehead to take the blames as the real operative is Alice and Six while Viper just doing paper works

Dex-chan lover
being better than snow is not a high bar whatsoever. snow may just be the absolute scummiest character with the worst personality imaginable that this author has ever written. it's like they took all the worst aspects of all of konosuba's and kemono michi's casts and combined all of that into one character.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, and she was immediately promoted as the 4th member of Supreme leader, so her rank is equal to Lilith, Belial, and Astaroth, and tasked as the highest Administrator of Kisaragi on that planet. but probably she was just used as a puppet figurehead to take the blames as the real operative is Alice and Six while Viper just doing paper works
probably in the same way that six is an exec in every way except name

Group Leader
Don't redraw the manga who do you think you are.
I tried to change the illustration from the magazine released version to the volume released version as I believed that the volume released version would be closer to the artist's final vision of the scene. I apologize if it came off as arrogant or rude towards the manga and artist.

I tried to change the illustration from the magazine released version to the volume released version as I believed that the volume released version would be closer to the artist's final vision of the scene. I apologize if it came off as arrogant or rude towards the manga and artist.
you dont have to appologize. he's just being rude about it.

he is right that it probably unnecicary but its also very minor and nothing to get upset about. you're allowed to make mistakes especially when you're new to the craft. i bet he wouldnt even have recognized it if you hadnt pointed it out in the TL notes.

the edit itself was pretty good imo so you should continue to do it. the reasoning why you did it is in my opinion also good.

dont get discourged and continue on man. you're doing good!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
probably in the same way that six is an exec in every way except name

To be fair, he isn't anywhere near equal to the execs in either power or atrocity point "bank account". If you're familiar with the original Kamen Rider, Six is a humorous version of the tragic Shocker Combatman no. 3, a one-episode character who got captured by Takeshi for interrogation. Combatman no. 3 was introduced as a more competent Combatman than his peers and held his ground a bit longer against Takeshi in Kamen Rider form. In the process of interrogating him, Takeshi and his allies found out that some Combatmen were actually sentient thinking humans who were only lightly brainwashed. This allowed Takeshi to obtain useful information from him, which technically shouldn't have been possible with Combatmen, most of whom were just Shocker Leader's puppets. The relationship between Six and his execs is a bit similar to the relationship between Combatman no. 3 and his plant monster boss, in that the plant monster knew him by number and went out of his way to recover him, except in this case to kill him for his betrayal. But the point is that 3 was a special Combatman for the plant monster, and the plant monster knew him personally.

Combatman no. 3 got killed by his plant monster boss despite Kamen Rider's attempts to keep him alive.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Does she meet Lilith and worship her as a sort of great great great great great great great grandma? :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, he isn't anywhere near equal to the execs in either power or atrocity point "bank account". If you're familiar with the original Kamen Rider, Six is a humorous version of the tragic Shocker Combatman no. 3, a one-episode character who got captured by Takeshi for interrogation. Combatman no. 3 was introduced as a more competent Combatman than his peers and held his ground a bit longer against Takeshi in Kamen Rider form. In the process of interrogating him, Takeshi and his allies found out that some Combatmen were actually sentient thinking humans who were only lightly brainwashed. This allowed Takeshi to obtain useful information from him, which technically shouldn't have been possible with Combatmen, most of whom were just Shocker Leader's puppets. The relationship between Six and his execs is a bit similar to the relationship between Combatman no. 3 and his plant monster boss, in that the plant monster knew him by number and went out of his way to recover him, except in this case to kill him for his betrayal. But the point is that 3 was a special Combatman for the plant monster, and the plant monster knew him personally.

Combatman no. 3 got killed by his plant monster boss despite Kamen Rider's attempts to keep him alive.
I actually wouldn't say that at all, I'm not familiar with tonkatsu stuff, but remember he was the one starting out in the new world, and they stated that point costs are multiplied in the iskeai, he still could buy a decent amount of stuff. I could be wrong but wasn't there one point where the others literally begged him to come back and told him they'd finally make him an exec, and stated that he was effective as a combatant which why he was still one. (also realized, I betcha combatant 1 and 2 are probably some of the execs) I mean we know that he's not "just" a special soldier, he was one of the founding members

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I agree with the decision to redraw, as it was close enough to the volume released version to where I didn't notice, and I think it's actually a better facial expression than the pre-redraw.

Like you said, more close to the artist's final vision. I don't normally like redraws, but in this case, I think it fits. Also, the guy who criticized you could've been nicer about it too. No need to be that hostile when a simple "I think there was no need for a redraw, the original expression looked just fine to me." would've sufficed.

Users who are viewing this thread