Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 10 Ch. 54 - Facing The Demon Lord At Last!

Dex-chan lover
Viper seems like such a sweetheart that she would be a kind Queen that would most likely want peace & coexistent if given the right environment. Poor Heine, she doesn't deserve to be treated poorly..... let Snow be the miserable one because she already peaked in the 1st arc & dropped off like a cliff afterwards. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
"I've heard a lot about you," she says while sweating. Must be good things she's been told.

I like her double take on him being dressed as a maid. She's so innocent.

The moment he gets the chance to mock someone, he mocks someone. Classy.

Oh, so the demon lord got disposed of as collateral damage. Seems fitting. All hail Lilith!

Punishment reduced to slavery. So your average employee of Kisaragi.

And I wrote that before they explained that it basically is the same thing.

They would be pervy. But in a kind of innocent way. So not as bad as #6.

Well, she's very noble. Wonder how she'll end up.

End pic Grimm is beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
chapter 66 at the end of march was the last :'(
Well, this is also the end of Vol 6 LN, and Vol 7 was just released recently, with no Vol 8 in sight, so the axed is likely because the original material is no more.
They just need to casually take all the demons into their corporation as new lackeys to take over Earth. Problem solved.
That's the plan, the Demon Lord-Chan intended to sacrifice herself in exchange for her subject being assimilated to Grace Kingdom. but then to prevent that, No 6 asked so she was taken by Kisaragi instead so the Demon lord and her subjects now are official Kisaragi's army for that planet's branch.

Users who are viewing this thread