Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 14 - A Serial Killer and a Dangerous Chance Meeting

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing they plan to kill Razvel with poison or something like that. Cause they can't be stupid enough to think that they can fight a reincarnated person directly.
The only way they can kill her is probably by overwhelming her thoughts or an indirect method similar to with the Yakuza guy, but they will probably go with the former.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! I’m very curious how Silkie is going to kill Razvel, and hoping Frielle doesn’t get killed.

Dex-chan lover
The kill will depend on how future sight works. Can she actually see the future? If she can is it a future she can divine, or more an instantaneous "Spider Sense". How does her mind reading work? Is it surface thoughts or does it go deeper than that? How much time does it take?

I like to have a better idea of how the villains power works if we're going to fight them. The last three kills I feel we got more of a sense of their abilities and limits. This one feels way more vague.

Dex-chan lover
The kill will depend on how future sight works. Can she actually see the future? If she can is it a future she can divine, or more an instantaneous "Spider Sense". How does her mind reading work? Is it surface thoughts or does it go deeper than that? How much time does it take?

I like to have a better idea of how the villains power works if we're going to fight them. The last three kills I feel we got more of a sense of their abilities and limits. This one feels way more vague.
I thought she could only read mines and move things with her mind

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
really curious about the promised agonizing life and death for the mc, hopefully the series deliver, maybe the nun will be the start, as he seems to be attached to her, so far everything still went smoothly despite them being close calls.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist at the end there, really wasn't expecting that. What I was expecting was her being forced to do something against her will be a noble in order to protect the children or the church and our friendly killer taking care of everything.

Thanks everyone at Cryminals Syndicate for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Frille should change her clothes and not wear her single most identifiable piece of clothing before sneak walking in the most exaggerated way possible

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why that woman's approval was so important for the plan to be carried on. Is she secretly the daughter of the previous leader? Or is she secretly incredibly talented in some way and required for the assassination plan?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why that woman's approval was so important for the plan to be carried on. Is she secretly the daughter of the previous leader? Or is she secretly incredibly talented in some way and required for the assassination plan?
To execute the plan maybe? If the plan involved the chance of me being killed, then I might as well choose someone else to do it. Hence why they're somewhat hellbent on making her agree on it.

Not to mention this is a church organization and in this type of setting no less, some of these people are probably the backstabbing bunch. And what's more, assuming the plan succeed, their next conflict is probably them aiming for the head church seat. So they probably thinking it's best to reduce the amount of competition by doing the plan in question.

But who knows. Maybe those people are genuinely good people and legit only want to save those that's been brainwashed :huh:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread