Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 14 - A Serial Killer and a Dangerous Chance Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Nah, if she truly loved her she would lock her up in a basement to keep her safe :wooow::win:
0hxlfd09oofb1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
As I keep reading this, I keep getting the feeling that the main bad guy is our Heroine's sister from another incarnation. I feel that this psychic will figure it out. Before the end...

Fed-Kun's army
Silkie can just report the noble and the conspiratos to razvel on condition razvel spare the sister. Without the conspirators , sister frielle wont do anything and razvel will owe silkie

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why that woman's approval was so important for the plan to be carried on. Is she secretly the daughter of the previous leader? Or is she secretly incredibly talented in some way and required for the assassination plan?

she can get close to razvel

Fed-Kun's army
can she really see the future? she seemed rather surprised when they had escaped during the explosion.

i dont think it is like that , her precog missed the fact that would be killer is a female. so her precog ability is not perfect and she didnt predict the blackknight vs lunatic and the death of one of her attendant..

and she didnt even the plotters in the church who want to kill her

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like lunatic found herself a new friend to play with

seem like the armor is a living armor not an empty suit thats controlled from afar by the reincarnated peeson. the ugly tentacles self repairing the armor seem to indicate that.

i think goddess screw the reincarnared person by twisting his request "i want imfinite life" and turn him into a living armor and not a human being. He cant enjoy life , cant enjoy food , cant marry and he will live forever and cant die.. this is goddess playing cruel trick on him

Dex-chan lover
no , as described in the manga , the nun and orphanage are thr only thing keeping silkie's sanity and murderous intent down
Exactly, a classic setup for her to snap when the nun dies.

Remember that this is not a cutesy shoujo story.

You really think a dark and edgy story with rape and gore will let the character that is the beacon of hope live?

Fed-Kun's army
Exactly, a classic setup for her to snap when the nun dies.

Remember that this is not a cutesy shoujo story.

You really think a dark and edgy story with rape and gore will let the character that is the beacon of hope live?

well goblin slayer manga started brutal then mellowed down almost to SAO level of dumb.. maybe they want the fluff stuff for anime

the Goblin slayer LN is far more true to the core of GS

Users who are viewing this thread