Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Serial Killer and A Broken Bond

Group Leader
Hello,

It's time for translation corner.

The Protagonist's name, シルキー (transliterated Shiruki-) came from combining the first and last letters of Serial Killer in katakana シリアル・キラー (Shiriaru Kira-). SHI ri a RU KI ra -, Shiruki- (- means long vowel, so it's really just Shirukii)

You can be a diehard japanophile purist and romanize it as Shirukii or Shiruki, but I'd go with the obvious stylized choice, which is Silky.
NjrxTxK.jpg

The Japanese really love doing shit like this. My previous encounter was with the manga Iceblade Sorcerer / Hyouken no Majutsushi. The name of the protagonist, Ray White, is actually Rei White (Rei as in Zero 零), but it's still romanized as "Ray" for stylization purpose.

Also I have no idea what the dekinai translator of previous chapters were thinking, adding "y" near the end of her name. Shiruk
Yi like, why? for what purpose?

Anyway, that's all from me.
Cheers

Dex-chan lover
Bruh? Arent we missing a few chapters???? Thanks for the spoiler I guess...
Yeah, I don't really get it why this manga is such a train-wreck when it comes to fan TLs. Of course I'm very glad to have something rather than nothing. But at first we had poopy translations and now we have chapter skips? C'mon, my dudes, don't do me dirty like that.
:angery:

Dex-chan lover
How is it possible Biggie Smalls predicted this chapter?

Group Leader
Is this the last chapter of the volume? I thought the volume ended with chapter 9.
Glad I'm french because the missing chapters are available in french lmao. Ty for the chapter regardless :win:
Nah, this chapter is the end of vol.2

hnXaE21.jpg

Is this the last chapter of the volume? I thought the volume ended with chapter 9.
Glad I'm french because the missing chapters are available in french lmao. Ty for the chapter regardless :win:
Fr the french scanlation carrying (i don't speak a word of french i just looked at the pictures)

Users who are viewing this thread