Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Serial Killer and A Broken Bond

Dex-chan lover
Dude you have issue with leaving the name in Japanese and you burgerize it (with is f*** disrespectful) but you still use words like masaka etc? The 9/11 stuff wtf? If you want to make a fanfic or April Fool day joke there are other sites for that or at least Mark them as so.

• Dumb
Reactions: reu
Group Leader
Oh belive me Brandon (it feels better for me and we established that you don't care about the originals) I do both as someone coming from from non English speaking country and someone that reads a lot of raw and translated stuff.
I don't buy it. You sound like a typical self-proclaimed N3 dekinai-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Please read the 1st comment of this comment section.

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that my scanny'd be more accurate than the eventual Ch.10 release from "the actual group"
your quality has never been in question (at least from me, can't speak for others) its your methods that I find distasteful. That said at least you aren't scamming people out of thousands of dollars like a certain other scanlator so hey, you are a step up from others, congrats!

Dex-chan lover
The translation is good but I'm wondering what they actually said instead of the 9/11 reference. Also weird seeing "kek".

Dex-chan lover
Hello,

It's time for translation corner.

The Protagonist's name, シルキー (transliterated Shiruki-) came from combining the first and last letters of Serial Killer in katakana シリアル・キラー (Shiriaru Kira-). SHI ri a RU KI ra -, Shiruki- (- means long vowel, so it's really just Shirukii)

You can be a diehard japanophile purist and romanize it as Shirukii or Shiruki, but I'd go with the obvious stylized choice, which is Silky.
NjrxTxK.jpg

The Japanese really love doing shit like this. My previous encounter was with the manga Iceblade Sorcerer / Hyouken no Majutsushi. The name of the protagonist, Ray White, is actually Rei White (Rei as in Zero 零), but it's still romanized as "Ray" for stylization purpose.

Also I have no idea what the dekinai translator of previous chapters were thinking, adding "y" near the end of her name. Shiruk
Yi like, why? for what purpose?

Anyway, that's all from me.
Cheers
thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what all this complaining about the translations is about since I didn't read the chapter but y'all should check out Chillock's Pumpkin Night translation, or Ghost Stories' dub. Meme translations can sometimes surpass the original.

Users who are viewing this thread