Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Murderer and The Twin Demon Tower

I have strong feeling that MC's gonna collapse the tower with those tubes.
Agreed. The moment I saw that tower my first thought was that my solution to this problem would involve a bunch of C4 (or whatever other explosives are available) on its ground floor.

Dex-chan lover
Silsil, a second plane has just hit the second tower.
d81.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well if people willingly put their lives on the line and enter the tower on their own and die to some monster can you really blame the girls when they "harvest" the bodies? They were going to keep killing regardless of whether or not the tower was built so they have to die but I'm just saying no amount of riches is worth going in there and yet adventures are actually signing up for this?

Banned
Bros i don't feel so good. Killing off the yuri couple this early? It can only go downhill from here...atleast the hype is real..

Dex-chan lover
Well if people willingly put their lives on the line and enter the tower on their own and die to some monster can you really blame the girls when they "harvest" the bodies? They were going to keep killing regardless of whether or not the tower was built so they have to die but I'm just saying no amount of riches is worth going in there and yet adventures are actually signing up for this?
You're assuming they know anything about the tower. It's only an obvious death trap if you know the statistics that are probably being kept under wraps.
If the hype around the knight has any basis, the party should be a legitimate threat to a mid tier reincarnator or the actual monster they thought they were up against.

Dex-chan lover
these girls are somehow the most annoying of the bunch we've seen so far. Can't wait to see how Shirayuki blows up the twin towers lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Is the sleeping guy from flashback the Hostility Sensing guy or just looks like him

Double-page supporter
Agreed. The moment I saw that tower my first thought was that my solution to this problem would involve a bunch of C4 (or whatever other explosives are available) on its ground floor.
just bump these towers with 2 carriages

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the Goddesses thought process was when choosing the reincarnated since they seem to all be psychopathic lol

Users who are viewing this thread