Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Murderer and The Twin Demon Tower

Dex-chan lover
Is the sleeping guy from flashback the Hostility Sensing guy or just looks like him
It's just a random person lol. In case you missed reading that one text bubble, the reincarnates agreed to not fight with each other (Sato established this rule).

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the Goddesses thought process was when choosing the reincarnated since they seem to all be psychopathic lol
Probably that they would be easily manipulated? Humans (especially modern ones) also aren't exactly predisposed to the levels of violence needed to kill a demon king, so she needed to get ones crazy enough to actually go the distance instead of giving the demon king free exp. Some of them could have also gone crazy post reincarnation.

Overall I feel like this is just the goddess cleaning up her mess before it can actually harm her without a shred of emotional remorse about how she got into this situation. Hopefully it doesn't get the axe before the goddess finds herself on the business end of her machinations.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they're all going to be evil. I think so because it wouldn't do good for the mc to kill a good person

Dex-chan lover
I love how easy it is to hate each and every one of these reincarnates.

the dungeon is called twin demon tower....... real tempted to say a really horrible and easy joke

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the curly-haired guy in the party, seems to be the only one who realizes they're most likely all going to die. Also calling it now, that Sacred guy is just full of hot air.

Users who are viewing this thread