Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

i love this manga so much and im glad i was bored the day i chose to read this

Thank you to the amazing TL and setting for a fast update on the horrible cliffhanger!

On the manga, deeply unsatisfied with Hibiki's ending. Tho he should remain unforgiven, there's not enough punishment for what an entitled rapecake that piece of garbage is. So... /Flail???

Sigh. He should've beaten the guy black and blue. That creep got out way too easily. Like dude wth I know you're old, but the jerk was clearly forcing himself on your wife, and you just like tapped him on the arm??????

Oh, and he threw away the expensive ring too. Sigh. At least someone should make him pay for that ring.

Sure, she didn't tell the creep that she's married, but she told him she had a partner she's living with that just so happened to be getting serious with her and showed off her ring. That's no excuse for an assault. Disgusting pig. I wish the author would get someone to murder him.

Ew. I hate creepy assholes like him. So he thought that if her relationship didn't work out then she'd be with him??? Dude. What a creep.

I hate guys like him. Such huge egos. Women are not things you know.

And he was trying to force himself on her after being rejected oh so clearly. Disgusting pig.

Aggregator gang
So his only argument is that Ryuji likes him? Weak

Thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Ahhh that ends well... But he's suck though (Hibiki I mean)...

Is it the author’s goal to constantly put the main couple through traumatic situations? I think this is the end of the third major terrifying event. I thought I was just going to get some fluff. Why is the supporting cast full of awful people? Can we just...see them being happy? With nice friends?

For a moment I really wished her hubby wasn't in his calm demeanor and beat the shit out of that man. But again no one wants an assault charge I guess. Sigh

Damn, man. I am NOT content that Hibiki came out of it just like that. He should've at least been told that that shit he pulled on Haruhi is no different than when she was attacked by that rapist. HE SHOULD'VE BEEN CALLED OUT FOR SUCH SLIMY, NASTY, CREEPY, ASS BEHAVIOR. That would've even been better than Ossan beating the shit out of him.

On a much lighter note, can we all just give a round of applause to the TL because wow the rate at which they're releasing chapters??? Plus, it's in such good quality.

@Satansslut669 Thank you for the swift releases! Hope your work-life balance is doing okay; personally I don't mind waiting a little longer for these to come out.

I thought Hibiki would search the river for the ring to make amends, but nope. They ought to send him the bill for the new ring, since he's so proud of having a job that presumably pays well.

I gotta say, massive respect to @satansslut669 🙇🏻‍♂️

Didn't thought that you would have a speed release. Keep up for the rest of the chapters! 💪🏻

Just discovered this comic!!
This couple is so sweet
Thank you for making this comic available to English reading audiences

Take all the time you need while scanlating! Your health is most important

Ok this makes me boil. This guy was creepy, forcefully held her (when she is already traumatized, while he may not know this there is no excuse to use force on a girl cause you "love her"), threw her ring as if its normal getting someones precious item and throwing away. Ye guy, that is how you gonna make her love you. You dont love her, you are only possessive. Utter bullshitt of a person. And all concludes with "oh well, she is happy with him and now I am the sad rejected guy". He seriously should go to jail for more than one reason, deserved a beating at the very least. As ML said, never seeing him again would be too soon. There is no redemption arc or anything, he just leaves sad like he didnt do anything wrong and just confessed peacefully and got rejected. I am so angry. Its not like I wish for violence, but at least that he actually felt very guilty about it. But his guilty is too shallow.

this is the least of it, but is he really not going to compensate them for the WEDDING RING he just chucked? he was the worst from the moment he lied to haruhi’s father but the self centered “this is going to take a while to heal” mindset... what about you needs to heal?? you’re the one who did all the damage????

Really thanks for the translation and foor the speed of the release. Cliffhangers like the last chapter are not made to be dragged out, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread