Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 119 - Being a Human is Nice (3)

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn Jin talking like that will make misunderstandings. Also Lanka has the worst timing ever.

By the way we wall know Hitomi has her own lesbian love triangle.

Then watch how Lanka gets to meet her human counterpart that will cheer her up and give her advice.

But dam the potential Jin could be a harem protag if he went to an all human school from the start.

Double-page supporter
Jin: Leaves
Lanka: "No Homo!"
Jin: "Sapiens"

Lankemilia: cries

Was there even a bug to begin with?
Wow! Jin Shrank to Lanka size!

After Jin returns to seton, half a dozen humans will follow him, lol. His pheromones are too strong!

Hitomi: "Jin, you're too effing popular here, let's go back to the animal school where I only compete against beasts."
Jin: "I guess I gotta follow you, even at a human school you were the only S-tier."
Hitomi: "yay!"
Jin: "And Seton has that horny spider monkey teacher with the hots for me."
Hitomi: "Come again?!"
Jin: "You sound just like her!"

Dex-chan lover
Chapter ending cliche AF.

Damn, I don't remember the girls in human school being quite that assertive - there was this one in class who got a kick out of flashing everything(front and back) when the teacher stepped out for whatever business.
Then, before my graduation to high school, I found out she got knocked up... that was back in 98' or 99'.

Jin just needs to clear things up with Lanka and pound that wolf booty - good ol' doggystyle.
Hitomi can go the futanari/gynomorph route with Yena... but then everyone else is left hanging - well, just Mei Mei and Chii, really.
The others(main cast) haven't really shown any particular attachment to anyone that I was aware of.

Dex-chan lover
This human school arc has incredible connotations.

There's a human version of all the animal girls so far (hallucination of Jin's or not, it works out the same), save for Lanka and (obviously Hitomi, though she's proven she can cosplay as an animal girl herself).

Jin can have two of each girl now. Imagine. Two, cute, adoring Bat-kouhai.

Dex-chan lover
@NeroPR That's about the plan, since humans are an endangered species in this universe...

@Anrhaa Now that you mention it, Lanka should be either dead, or old AF, since wolves usually live about 6-8 years, up to 13 in some rare cases...

Dex-chan lover
@Tahuantinsuyo @LittleBuster1
Honestly, I am under the impression that the animals are just animals, and the anthropomorphic version is just how Jim sees them: that would explain why only females are anthropomorphic, why they behave exactly like animals in every occasion and why people are scared of a wolf entering the school ground...

Users who are viewing this thread