Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 121 - Who's the Boss? (2)

I see what he's getting at.
If Lanka doesn't become president then Jin won't have to leave her pack.

Dex-chan lover
P4G was really good, and the writing was way better than P5's (the extra chapter in Royal was excellent tho. Up until that, all the villians were flat and cartoonishly evil to the point that it was off-putting. And having every single one of your major targets being related to your last one was too contrived, and honestly pointless).

Whahahahhawhaa..
What a plot twist story.. i think the end MC Will become vice president like a romcom want a throne..
I want see more..

Dex-chan lover
Still... why didn't Hino accept MC's confession ? (I know that it was said in earlier chap but I don't remember...) I really want MC and Hino to be together.... (just 'Cause xP)
Then again I wonder if in the manga's world cross breeding is possible? Some are animals and the other are demi-humans....

So Lanka wants to move on after the heart breaking revelation (to her) that Jin likes Hitomi, concluding that she's not in his heart.

This causes Jindere to feel vindictive due to Lanka basically saying that she is doing it so that she is letting him go and is alright with it so he runs against her.

Bruh.

Anyway...
Jealous Jin > Jindere
Happy Lanka > Sad Lanka

Dex-chan lover
the raci$t , annoying , male human is the worst part of this manga , i hope he will be dead soon .

- human : i dont give a fukk about your feelings , stupid dog , but dont make my girl-friend hitomi sad , dont hurt her feelings .
- wolf girl : yo , why should i listen to you ? what are you gonna do if i make her sad ? i do whatever i want , b!tch .

--------------------------------

- wolf girl , you want to become president ? I HATE YOU , so i will steal the president position from you , out of spite ......... yo , listen up , fukking dirty , lowly animals , vote for me . when i become president , i will kick all of you beasts out of this school .
- yo , are you fukking stupid or something ? who the fukk do you think you are ? get down on your knees and beg us to vote for you .

Users who are viewing this thread