Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 124 - Who's the Boss? (5)

"But why do he knows that?"

Dunno, mate.
He study in an Animal School, so it makes sense to know about Animals.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it pretty obvious Jin is actually a huge animal lover? Or at least was one?

No human who hated animals would have that much animal related knowledge.

Predicting some sob story where he was actually a huge animal lover who got bitten by an animal or some shit

Dex-chan lover
Oh, i thought it was the Tapir with the biggest dick:body ratio.

it kinda sucks though that Hitomi can't just decline him if he actually doesn't like him, it would make the whole Lanka thing feel more right. Instead it just feels like the school and people are convincing him he definitely likes Lanka.

He also explained explicitly why he acts like he does, was abused alot by other animals already and has his wishes constantly ignored. Dunno this whole series outside of the animal trivia just feels like a huge case of stockholm.

@Pandawanka
@KappaDvorak
They show it in the first chapter, that Jin came to hate animals after an incident where he defended young Lanka and got beat up by other beasts.... and then got his wounds licked by her as well.
I also kind of remember him talking about his knowledge coming from him trying to avoid problems with the animals, so he knows their behavior and quirks to be able to deal with them without any issues.

Group Leader
@Mathew_01 tripping, double checked just now. It really did have an unusual flow to it.
@daywithoutgames Client side. Refresh, clear cookies or try later (mangadex has been a bit unstable on my end as well).

Double-page supporter
If Lanka manages to get past round 2 because of questions related to Koalas, Sloths, and Pandas....

Users who are viewing this thread