Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 144 - Couple (5)

Dex-chan lover
I hate this shit. Is the fucking same thing with "5Toubun no Hanayome" bullcrap. I know it won't end exactly the same, but the fact they brought it was already enough for me. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
WTF is this bullshit hahahahahaha
Honestly should have gotten out of the machine after that but eh whatever

that last picture is dumb as hell lmao

low quality low effort edit

jin advanced multiple times, and hitomi rejected

therefore, by my big brain calculations jin should 10 billion percent be telling hitomi to put a ring on it

What the heck has this manga become? The previous arc was terrible, but this one? It's worse.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda understand why ppl are upset by this turn of events on the Hitomi faction, but Hitomi has in fact not really been a good support to Jin. If anything, Lanka is legit the only one to really be a good support for him plenty of times(also, vice versa). I think that maybe Miyubi could be counted, but from everyone on the club, it was usually just Lanka, so she getting rejected is honestly a natural turn of events.

@uchiha007: bruh, not once did Jin show he was attracted to Ranka. Sure, he cared about her, but he only showed attraction to Hitomi. Plus, Hitomi's mainly the reason he doesn't go too far with insulting the animals and is even the reason he came to academy in the first place. It'd be bad writing to suddenly make him love Ranka.

CKN

Dex-chan lover
alright... lets just get the true time skip ending where jin returns and marries ranka and we see several puppie kids as the first page

Dex-chan lover
@HawkGoggles I know, the moment he got shot down there but still kept the ship going I called Bs on the series... but I have to end series that I start to read (self curse hahaha), but I really try not to shit on the series every chapter, but this was dumb af. (specially since the thing to work had to be thinking of Lanka and just got kissed, did Hitomi just f*ck with everyone's plan just now??)

@INCorect302 yes, always was... at least Onodera never rejected the MC, was slow af though

Fed-Kun's army
bruh, not once did Jin show he was attracted to Ranka. Sure, he cared about her, but he only showed attraction to Hitomi. Plus, Hitomi's mainly the reason he doesn't go too far with insulting the animals and is even the reason he came to academy in the first place. It'd be bad writing to suddenly make him love Ranka.

@Pringus - If you go back to my comment, I never said he was attracted to her. I just said that, out of everyone from the club, Lanka was the only to show support to him many times. Hitomi was usually either shy or quiet, so she barely did, and the others were just there for the club. Heck, if this development(the one where jin went to a comma) turns out to be real and not just a weird dream, Lanka was the only one to always be by his side, so much so that she would die for him, literally. All I am saying is, if someone deserves to have Jin love, that is Lanka, not Hitomi.

Dex-chan lover
What is even going on anymore, when did this turn from school with comedic animal characters to accessing higher dimensions and going back in time to save a dead person????

I also skim-read some of this so I may have missed some, but that’s the jist I got

Users who are viewing this thread