Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

@lolikoki: I honestly hoped author wouldn't do the cliche thing and make Jin fall for Ranka in the end, and make Hitomi a lesbian to compensate for it. Jin cares for Ranka, but how many times has author shown its NOT to a romantic degree? Plus, Hitomi has shown throughout the past 100 chapters that Jin's the one she's interested in. Her suddenly going for Yena because of the whole "dick" and "not knowing what to do" moments feels forced af.

Romantic development trouble aside, I just miss when the manga had a respectable pagecount per chapter.

I watched the anime on Crunchyroll and I gotta say that the anime fully failed at explaining things like the manga. The anime makes it seem like the world in the story has always been dominated by animals (as if this was the same everywhere) that just happens to look human-like (for the female mostly). In the manga, it seems that the "animals" are more like hybrids with the natural instinct of their animal's half taking over and where natural humans is the one that become instinct over time. I really prefer the manga's way of handling the story.

The author never explained anything about the animals.. Are they hybrid humanoids or just talking animals portrayed as humanoids?
We have to clear this up first otherwise I feel like Lanka will just end up being Jin's pet instead of a girlfriend. Can they even have a baby?..

Group Leader
@lolikoki Hey quite accurate! So Jindere ha ha

Hyena is still currently the only convenient good human looking "male" rival for Jin, we'll see what the author does with it.

That was close enough to what I was expecting. Feels like the series is just about over so it's a pretty odd time to introduce a "mysterious transfer student"

Dex-chan lover
I never knew this got an anime. If any of you have watched the anime already. Can you please tell me if they skipped too much from the manga scene. Cause if they are well im just gonna go read this and if they dont then imma just go watch the anime. Cause i like to hear the voice actors in it.

I like this manga. It looks okay, the plots are interesting, and it teaches me about animals. The only thing I don't like is the forced development between Lanka and Jin.

Jin shows absolutely no interest in Lanka. You could that he's being a Jindere but, he's a Jindere to everyone. The only reason why he helps lanka so much is because she's an idiot who needs to be supervised at all times.

Now let's talk about Hitomi. It's clear that they both like each other, and Jin confesses to her. But then Hitomi is like "you like Lanka", and Jin is like "no I don't", but Hitomi keeps insisting that he does basically forcing him onto the Jinka route.

I feel like the author could have at least made it feel more natural, but Jin shows no feelings towards Lanka in any way. This the only thing I hate in an otherwise good manga.

Users who are viewing this thread