Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 13 - The Menhera Girl Who Accidentally Killed Her Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Like I get the main focus are relationships or potential relationships but the author can continue to push more quality content by reaching out to new topics you know?
She's doing it for lols, just take a look at her twitter page.đŸ˜…

https://twitter.com/ANZ_KNK

She has the faces of the crying girls as decoration with her own Vtuber persona's face next to it laughing

She also has one of the chaps with suicide next to dragon ball z memes as her pinned tweet.

This is all a funny troll to her.

Dex-chan lover
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She's doing it for lols, just take a look at her twitter page.đŸ˜…

https://twitter.com/ANZ_KNK

She has the faces of the crying girls as decoration with her own Vtuber persona's face next to it laughing

She also has one of the chaps with suicide next to dragon ball z memes as her pinned tweet.

This is all a funny troll to her.
I find that mildly disturbing.

Fed-Kun's army
Like I get the main focus are relationships or potential relationships but the author can continue to push more quality content by reaching out to new topics you know?
thats how you ruin things, lets just appreciate what we have for now. Not everything needs change and progression.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the accidental killings stopped being shocking awhile ago and this is one of the tamer ones.
A character having to live with the consequences of accidentally crippling someone would be more interesting.

jak

Contributor
This isn't as bad as the other death ones. This one was truly an accident.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought that this was slight anger at the over abundance of cute arguments and a "what if" scenario about what if it went wrong (realistically, it wouldn't; most of the stuff isn't either a big deal or it's exaggerated for comedy so it wouldn't be as bad)... but maybe it woke something up in the author instead
Yeah. I don't think anything woke up XD. I think the author just wants to abuse lolis and wrote shitty lolis who "deserve" it.
i think the author just hates women lol
Definitely has very negative views towards them, but I wouldn't say it's such a blanket accusation. One of the protagonist's girlfriend actually stands up for him after all.
No... author just has a sadistic desire to show little girls in pain.

This bullying is like nothing. Tiny girls saying random dumb shit to a guy. Imagine being the MC in these stories and letting any of these girls meaningfully affect your self esteem. It's embarrassing.

Double-page supporter
I SWEAR, at this point I feel is some type of fetish. It's too dramatic and weird.

Fed-Kun's army
thats how you ruin things, lets just appreciate what we have for now. Not everything needs change and progression.
yeah you're right, I'm loving the shit out of this rn but there's only so much you can do. I'm speaking purely out of longevity of this based series.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I don't think anything woke up XD. I think the author just wants to abuse lolis and wrote shitty lolis who "deserve" it.

Definitely has very negative views towards them, but I wouldn't say it's such a blanket accusation. One of the protagonist's girlfriend actually stands up for him after all.
No... author just has a sadistic desire to show little girls in pain.

This bullying is like nothing. Tiny girls saying random dumb shit to a guy. Imagine being the MC in these stories and letting any of these girls meaningfully affect your self esteem. It's embarrassing.
No, I mean, originally, the author was probably just annoyed by those tropes, but doing these stories made her open up and actually start liking the abuse.

And yah, you are right, the "bullying" is way too minor to have such over reactions... it's just brats acting like brats... maybe like annoying little sisters....

Users who are viewing this thread