Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 6 - Something Awakened Within The Corrected Brat

Dex-chan lover
It's a... weird genre. There's a bit of dark comedy and edginess for sure though, but also a slice-of-reality, compared to slice-of-life.

Blaming these men teenage boys for getting bullied, with one guy even offing themselves. 😬
Yeah because they are losers, and the girls are as well though don't get me wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
For some reason this series for me is slightly..off...

Like its not as exciting or cathartic as I expected.

All I've seen are verbal tsundere's who says the opposite
And men with small peepee energy
The last sentence of your comment is really victim blaming, the boys got bullied every day to the point they snapped, it's all the bullies' faults. These brats aren't tsundere, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you play stupid games. You get burned.

Dex-chan lover
Are you going to blame the victim for getting bullied into commiting suicide?
If ONE GIRL can bully you, you are fragile. Not saying it's their fault necessarily, but honestly I feel like he would have done that regardless of whether she was bullying him or not.

Dex-chan lover
The last sentence of your comment is really victim blaming, the boys got bullied every day to the point they snapped, it's all the bullies' faults. These brats aren't tsundere, tbh.
Losing in a 1v1 of any kind to a girl is really weak, and shows you need protection or smth, which isn't exactly a bad thing, but it still is just tragic more than anything.

Dex-chan lover
Losing in a 1v1 of any kind to a girl is really weak, and shows you need protection or smth, which isn't exactly a bad thing, but it still is just tragic more than anything.
Well, now that I think about it, I suppose not any kind of 1v1, because there are some girls that are really good at certain stuff, like for instance I doubt I could win in a 1v1 against a martial artist, or a chef. But losing in a 1v1 against a 4 ft tall kid that has no skills at all is pretty lame no matter what the genders are.

Users who are viewing this thread