Sexual Education 120%

Group Leader
Another retarded series from japan. It's fine if it just circulated in Japan, but some ppl bring it out from there and encouraging another country who has overpopulated.

@TjapDjemboet this manga encourage use of contraceptives how is it bad for overpopulated countries? its kinda informative on how to make safe sex especially for lesbians.

Group Leader
@Joel_Joestar tell that to 3rd world country who can survive with $10 for a week or more, in my country for 3 pcs is $0.9, they don't give a damn to use contraceptive

Power Uploader
So, is this series actually shoujo-ai (how I hate that word), or it's just because one of the cast happens to be a lesbian?

Dex-chan lover
Is now licensed in English by Yen Pres. Either that was really fast or this series is a lot older than just two chapters recently would suggest.

Dex-chan lover
Woo!! It’s getting licensed from Yen Press! I’ll be preordering soon. 🙌

Group Leader
And so it's been licensed by Yen Press. White Sun Scans will be dropping this series in order to respect the English license and encourage y'all to support the author/artist and buy the English release!

Given their past performances, I really hope Yen Press doesn't mess this up. If they do, I'm going to be more than a little pissed...

Group Leader
@Babydel Yen Press translations for manga and light novels can be notoriously bad, depending on the translator (tendencies to leave some words that have English equivalents as romaji, etc.). As for manga typesetting, it varies - but the way Yen Press does sfx in particular puts me off. Just Google "yen press sfx" and I'm sure you'll find examples of what I mean.

Double-page supporter
@kanra-chan

Hmm, ok. I own Murcielago and overall the quality seems good, but of course that is 1 out of many.

How many chapters does the Japanese version have so far? Seems to have been quickly licensed.

Oh great it's licensed, I sure do like paying money for a worse product years later.

Users who are viewing this thread