Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Ch. 1.1 - "Normal" Tea Server 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

This might be good

@Karakuri1812 not the Demon Lord, just a demon, though I’m sure “just a demon” is much more powerful than a human

Dex-chan lover
No idea what's happening, but I actually found the past stuff with the prisoners a lot more interesting than what's currently going down.

@BCS its probably setting up for the inevitable reveal that 1) she's the child of the demon mentioned previously and 2) She grew up with a bunch of convicted criminal masterminds and as such is probably stacked with abilities and skills from them and

Dex-chan lover
@PianoConspiracy

Considering that one of them likely is the hero, the others are either hero party members or somewhere equally famous atleast.

Dex-chan lover
So the premise of the story is that the Hero's party was betrayed by their country after defeating evil huh.
Talk about the real evil revealing themselves.

So the concept on seven deadly sins apply here, wow interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Random Japanese fantasy manga: LOOK AT THAT BLACK HAIR SO UNIQUE EVERYONE WILL COMMENT ON IT.

... I really wish Japanese writers would already get over that.

Dex-chan lover
The lowly criminal would be the one that commited illegal acts.
So without knowing the legislation of the country they are in we can't really say who is the "lowly criminal".

Banned
Damn the first pages were filled with epic atheist reddit rhetoric, is this what secularism did to japan? cringe.

Double-page supporter
First 4 pages I already want this kingdom to burn

Users who are viewing this thread