Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Ch. 4 - "Normal" Treatment 1

Staff
Super Moderator
@LemonTartt You might want to check this!
tetLFZF.png
Thanks for the chapter ^^

Dex-chan lover
Tjis is quickly becoming my favourite.

Too bad there's no novel :pthx for translating it :)

Dex-chan lover
wait magic exist and she doesn't know about it... she's gonna get more OP if that's true

Fed-Kun's army
@Mogima There actually is a novel and webnovel, but no one is currently translating it. If you google the japanese name, it can take you to the webnovel its based on the Soyetsu webnovel site.

Let me guess, greed is named greed because he wants to learn the science of the qorld and doesnt care what methods it take

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t know about magic so much as greed basically taught her the magic is just science they don’t understand yet. Maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it's not a "magical world". Just one that's backward and still believes praying will cure the wounds I guess?

Dex-chan lover
@Barajou Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole prison is chock full of them...
You have the overly rational female lead who seems like she'd be a akuyaku reijou at some point, the clumsy overly strong but passionate guy, the "actor" guy, the gourmet guy who thought of nothing of the worlds standards... Heck, I'd think that they're all just people who got tossed to that world and went on their uncontrolled antics and suffered for it...

Group Leader
@Milanin that would be an incredible plot twist. An MC raised on the logic of a bunch of villainized isekai-er and reborns.

Fed-Kun's army
theres magic and she didnt know about it, and thinks its just fantasy? the hell?

yeah, it looks like that prison contained isekaied people

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky @CronosusCZ : Or the supernatural power do exist, but rather than chanting/praying and hope something happen (the magic Elma speak of), Greed has taught her the science behind magic so to her even if she's using mana to perform 'magic', it's all 'science'.

Dex-chan lover
She is proving to be an android maid that denies unscientific... JK, it's not 80-s... 90-s? When was the trope popular again?

Users who are viewing this thread