Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. - Vol. 2 Ch. 33

Group Leader
Shit, forgot to give a shout out to the series "The Corporate slave OL and the demon shota" for reminding me that stories about Corporate slaves getting healed is good for the soul and by finishing this chapter I do that for many.

Double-page supporter
YES!!!! Give me the fluffiness!!!
Dude, no worries, it happens. I'm grateful enough that you picked this series up and for the quality content you give.

Yo, and thanks for recommending another diabetes inducing manga.

Double-page supporter
If only there was more so that we could burn the heretics that are people who lewd lolis

Fantastic chapter!

Don't stress about release dates translator, you're doing us all a favor!

Fed-Kun's army
POUTING LOLI CAT!! POUTING LOLI CAT!!! POUTING FUCKING LOLI FUCKING CAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor
People won't mind waiting for quality work. If it makes you feel any better I bought a drawing tablet to learn how to do redraws in May. GUESS WHAT STILL HASN'T BEEN OPENED
Thank you for your hard work and effort in scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
dont worry about us op, we'll always be here

take care of your life first!

Dex-chan lover
That snowman outfit made my heart consider for one moment about having kids...
but then I remember that they grow up so freaking fast that any cute period is not worth the terror and suffering those little shits brats would inflict upon my sanity. Dealing with my cousin's kids is already enough; having that be your life for 18+ years? I'd rather deal with the occasional "gentle" reminder from relatives about how I'm not married/don't have kids yet...
Edit: Sorry for the rant, I got broken up with recently and I haven't told anyone else I know yet. Finding someone that loves you back can be hard...
For now, I'll take my dosage of fluff that heals the soul. I can totally relate.

Users who are viewing this thread