Her hair was cute in its own way Based
S sillybear25 Dex-chan lover Joined May 16, 2018 Messages 153 Aug 29, 2026 #41 Her hair was cute in its own way Click to expand... Based
J Jatopian Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 9, 2023 Messages 1,880 Aug 30, 2026 #42 I bet Ishizumi would like to taste Reina's sweet chestnuts. If fatty finds out about filled donuts, it's so over. Last edited: Aug 30, 2026
I bet Ishizumi would like to taste Reina's sweet chestnuts. If fatty finds out about filled donuts, it's so over.
B Bonzalez Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 7, 2024 Messages 1,535 Aug 30, 2026 #43 Thighdonnasaurus Backpacked
A AzrefReza Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 31, 2025 Messages 1,360 Aug 30, 2026 #44 WHAT DO YOU MEAN I COULD HAVE HAD A CAROL OLSTON VERSION OF HANA AND IT WAS DISCARDED??!!?!?
H huntercheco Dex-chan lover Joined May 27, 2019 Messages 2,970 Aug 31, 2026 #45 I'll stick with this group because they didn't drop it from official English release
MrTurtleMan Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 20, 2024 Messages 4,178 Sep 9, 2026 #46 Ishizumi, you can have Reina as long as I can have Kurokawa
asteconn Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 31, 2024 Messages 283 Today at 8:25 AM #47 Kurokawa escaping during conflict is relatable.