Shadow Queen - Ch. 13

i feel like he was looking for a scar that wasn't there rather than a tan

getting the feeling cousin is gonna be second ML or true ML...

Dex-chan lover
I like how she seems dumb af on the outside but actually she's playing them all and she's seething

this chapter makes me wanna cry because of wat happened after her hubby found out about her death😭😭

@Maulida30
I think both, since the royalty often has more than 1 name, but Ciel is more used than Claudius.

In the Novel, google translated his name as Sian/Xian/Sion
Personally I prefer Ciel, while the translator team Cyan 🙂

If the crown prince already has a future empress that he loves, I’m lowkey shipping her and the cousin cause thats kinda hot too 😏 in that way everyone gets someone uyeah~

I can empathize w the Emperor hating the concubine he never wanted who was used to control him (and regretting the son who will be used to wrest control from the imperial palace into proxy hands), but I'm not too keen on him being the ML bc of this weird past

@ike_000 a scar makes sense. Maybe from when they were playing as children.

I thought maybe he was looking for a birthmark or mole

@sxyc wait, how does that disqualify him from being ML? Even Elena acknowledges that she was a naive fool who let herself be manipulated, and he had every right to hate 'Veronica'

Thanks for getting e your hardest to translate this chapter and make it make sense. I was a bit confused with the end killing it the queen part, but I think I get the gist

I’m not really on the Crown Prince’s favour about him being the ML I’m not to keen on accepting him as he is

Dex-chan lover
They gained their independence by becoming the ducal house's obedient dogs. <- I don't think that's how independence works.

Broooo if the romance tag means she'll still end up fall in love with the crown prince for the second time, I'm.. Imma head out *insert spongebob imma head out meme*
jk
Just.. I hope he's not the ML 😩🙏

Users who are viewing this thread