Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 181 - Retest

Double-page supporter
She hypnotized someone?
i guess theyre talking about how candy was able to convince her shadow into being less scared? but that didnt feel like hypnotism to me etiher

Dex-chan lover
i guess theyre talking about how candy was able to convince her shadow into being less scared? but that didnt feel like hypnotism to me etiher
Ye, that's what I meant. And I know it's not hypnotism as we typically see it, but conditioning her into completely changing her attitude based on a trigger is basically that.

Contributor
Typical Edward "F this pair in particular" abusing his authority to put someone in a pinch. This time he has lackeys to do his bidding.

Well, what can I say. Candy is bad-ass. And if she somehow remembers Emilyko we've got a reunion of sorts happening too. I do hope they join Kate's faction, they do need the help and I think we already have enough complexity with all the other factions and sub-factions in this story.

conditioning her into completely changing her attitude based on a trigger is basically that.
I like to think this suggestibility of shadows stems from shadows originally being morphs. That is to say, at least for young shadows, if the human they're mimicking projects an emotion forcefully the shadow will try to adopt that mental state as a reflex. This is how I justified to myself how brainwashing the humans also controls the shadows without adding any extra magical attributes.

Dex-chan lover
I like to think this suggestibility of shadows stems from shadows originally being morphs. That is to say, at least for young shadows, if the human they're mimicking projects an emotion forcefully the shadow will try to adopt that mental state as a reflex. This is how I justified to myself how brainwashing the humans also controls the shadows without adding any extra magical attributes.
Ah, that's sensible! I hadn't actually considered it under that angle, but yeah, when you put it like that, it makes sense, especially for immature shadows.

Dex-chan lover
Sara was THIS close to getting Mia shanked huh... she really counts on that shitty bully 'Hmmm whaaat you cant prove anything~' attitude.

But instead of tossing a clumsy good for nothing doll and a shaky shy girl into a pit to be killed she basically put an assassin and a trained circus clown into a pit of targets. How satisfying.

I'm not sure if what she's saying would really translate to saying 'fuck' but tbh Candy deserves it. (probably some Extremely Extraordinarily Rude you-pronouns, if I had to guess lmao).

Users who are viewing this thread