Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 195 - New Teams

It's crazy the thing people can get away with within the Children's House simply because the Adults don't usually have anyone on sight keeping watch over them. Louise and Anthony are both MIA figures from the Adult's POV. What's next? Will Maryrose and Rosemary drop in from the rooftops?

Also - Anthony, how are you planning to explain to the Children why you're here alone without your Shadow???

Dex-chan lover
So Anthony is going to try to draw children to his side. Likely by attempting to antagonize Kate. And he has the wits to make that happen. Yup, this is going to be a complicated, drama laden ark for sure...

Dex-chan lover
I thought this chapter will be a bit relaxing after everything that happened before. But, nope. Not at all. Kate cannot rest easy yet...

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy the thing people can get away with within the Children's House simply because the Adults don't usually have anyone on sight keeping watch over them. Louise and Anthony are both MIA figures from the Adult's POV. What's next? Will Maryrose and Rosemary drop in from the rooftops?

Also - Anthony, how are you planning to explain to the Children why you're here alone without your Shadow???
Edward already knows Louise fusion has been tampered with since he saw the slit throat. Now whether he thinks Lou is still alive or mot is another matter. I dunno about Anthony, but since Christopher commited suicide, I would assume they have made sure hes dead as well, but got tricked. So from their perspective, no one is missing.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, Barbara's okay! She even brought some celebratory coffee for everyone, how nice.

But now she's immediately praising the ways of muh Christopher, advocating they be led by someone else (surprise surprise it's Anthony)

...aaaaand the whole group got suckered into drinking brainwash juice (again), didn't they?

Double-page supporter
YALL. OH MY GOD. BARBARA MADE THE COFFEE. AND SHE EMPHASIZED HOW SPECIAL THE COFFEE SHE MADE WAS BEFORE SHE STARTED SPOUTING THE MAGNIFICENT CHRISTOPHER NONSENSE. ALL THE HUMAN KIDS JUST DRANK THE COFFEE. THE COFFEE WAS PROBABLY AN ANTHONY SPECIAL. NOOOOOOO. THIS DOESNT LOOK GOOD. We know he's been messing with soot via soot power experiments and the fragments of favor. I was wondering why he suddenly very confidentially revealed himself. Seemed reckless unless he believes he has it in the bag now, and he would probably think that if he indeed tampered with the coffee. The only human who did not drink it was Lou on account of being absent and Ram on account of being a faceless doll. Immediate worst case scenario may happen next. THE WAY I GASPED AT THE END WHEN I REALIZED THEY ALL DRANK "THE BARBARA SPECIAL" COFFEE. 😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yay, Barbara's okay! She even brought some celebratory coffee for everyone, how nice.

But now she's immediately praising the ways of muh Christopher, advocating they be led by someone else (surprise surprise it's Anthony)

...aaaaand the whole group got suckered into drinking brainwash juice (again), didn't they?
Barbara's already insane, and I think she is already an enemy.

Dex-chan lover
He...
He's simply going to appear out of nowhere like that?!
Is he done with hiding?!
If he doesn't feel the need to continue hiding anymore...
...Things will get ugly, real fast.
If he is done hiding, it means he is going to kill Grandfather. It has happened in history, replace monarchy with Communism.

Dex-chan lover
This just means WAR. Not a cold war, but a literal hot-blooded one. Attrition on every side.

He...
He's simply going to appear out of nowhere like that?!
Is he done with hiding?!
If he doesn't feel the need to continue hiding anymore...
...Things will get ugly, real fast.

Users who are viewing this thread