Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 188 - Enemies and Allies

Contributor
"Kate has made Douglas realize our true strength."
Douglas held up his end of the bargain, and more. He broke free from the brainwashing! Now he is a double agent on Kate's side and the proud Edward does not suspect a thing. Excellent.

Now they have the key after some delay, but I still wonder about that lock that Stella broke. Would be funny if they end up not needing the key, but maybe something else is behind that now-unlocked door.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the quick update. I am so anxious with the last chapter cliffhanger. So happy that the next chapter is already updated.

I am not sure if Douglas said the last part out loud. Hopefully not so he can become a spy, now to spy Edward instead.

Stupid Edward. He is too focused on his goal that he didn’t look carefully towards his surroundings.

Dex-chan lover
There's a delightful bit of irony in the GGF and Shadows House trying so hard to ape/dark mirror everything about "nobility", and doing so "well" they get straight to the "...and ultimately the people rose up against the selfish blinded nobility" phase of things :). Now with this a lot of the needed pieces are coming nicely together, though they're far from out of the woods yet.

Users who are viewing this thread