Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 195 - New Teams

Dex-chan lover
Ah dangit. Here I thought there will be no other faction on the children's wing. Then comes Anthony. :nyoron:

Whole ass feel good chapter and then they hit you with the Anthony at the end.
I know this isn't an important detail but look at Barbie's eye patch she's so cool.

Contributor
Makes sense that a reorganization was necessary due to all the things that has happened so far.

Benjamin becomes the leader of the first co-ed team. Well, that works out well for Louise, I guess.

So Louise's invitation was kept a secret from the other kids. Still, that's a considerable risk to let the others see her again, because Edward might learn she's still there if he suddenly visits, and tell everyone she was already invited. Douglas can feed him false info to keep him away though.

Anthony showing himself in public in front of all the children is a big and bold move from him. Is he trying to coopt Kate's efforts by taking control as leader? The adults will not accept this once they learn Anthony is in the children's wing.

But Anthony also just got his hands on Fragments of Favor that cause soot powers to go haywire, and now Barbara is serving everyone coffee... yeah, the children's wing might blow up very soon if he put it in the coffee like I think he did.

Let's not forget Maryrose and Rosemary also survived. I'm assuming they joined Anthony's faction and are just in hiding as more cards up his sleeve. Would be great if they were on Kate's side though.

Users who are viewing this thread