Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 155 - Ephemeral

This is a heartbreaking chapter! You can even see the little teardrops from Kate

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... she can give color to her soot or it is something else? How?

It was 17 days after waiting and what I saw here is an absolute sadness. Advance soot power, Anthony contacting Kate, lied on Barbara. What a suprised

Dex-chan lover
Kate did what was necessary to save both Barbara and especially Barbie, who would be disposed off unless she lied, but now...will she be at the mercy of Christopher's wishes? As for Christopher...i'm reticent about his character, as he was the ignition point for this whole situation (was this all planned..?) and his interests seem obscure. Thank you very much for the translation~:meguu:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One thing i realized is that every time there is a power shift, does someone have to lie to Barbara? I've also been thinking...what are the chances of Christopher also being a descendant of the Mirror family? We still don't know anything about him. Just like Kate he also seems to want to take over the house, even if the first sane thought would be to "RUN" especially when you don't have any power...

Last edited:
Supporter
Wow.. Christopher doll still alive and already making contact 😌
Hope we know what happened to Christopher soon 🫠

Fed-Kun's army
I screamed at the cover. I thought everything was a lie and then I saw Kate's soot power covering Anthony... this manga just gets better. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread