Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 155 - Ephemeral

Maintaining control over her soot power while clearly being emotionally distraught is impressive as hell.
Not sure why everyone is forgetting she did the soot covering on Shaun and Emilyko though.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I've seen a lot of pained face that I can somehow "see" Kate's face as well ...

Those tears ... I wonder if she had to beg for Christopher to help her.

Screenshot-2023-02-16-18-22-46-102-com-opera-browser-1.jpg

i first thought kate was sweatin bc of the effort of using her soot power but then realized that she was probably cryin :(

Ngl, at first I thought Christopher was indeed alive but that won't work lol. Then I see Kate controlling him so I was like is this some incredible soot powers but then to form a human out of that is just impossible feat so still no. Then I realize it must be Anthony covered on her soot to think Christopher was indeed alive. I realized after reading the comments lmao. This is so painful tho even Kate knows it very well but it is the cost needed to pay to save her. To think this was her first day on duty is already insane.

Dex-chan lover
So he hadn't fused after all.... but whatever he's up to is still suspicious. It seems like which adults have control over the 'star bearer' has just changed a little.

That christopher who wasn't as excellent as people thought being truly gone...

Users who are viewing this thread