Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 9 Ch. 106 - My Name

Woah, mindblown!! What a big revelation!! Also this is my very first comment on this site so please go easy on me! XD

Waait, no way.
But that makes me wonder, are morphs really the same type of fairy as Kate and the Great Grandfather? :thonk:
I mean, she specifically came to the mansion to take it back, so presumably she is naturally intelligent and not just when imitating a human, which iirc(?) contradicts what we know about morphs.
Also, what about Maryrose who also retained her memories?

Aggregator gang
I watched the anime before reading the manga and I find it kinda odd that Kate's face silhouette on side view is slightly different from Emylico. Emylico has a kinda chubby face compared to Kate. The only difference between the two of them are their hairstyle and height.

The anime also has that detail of them having different voice actress unlike the other shadows who are the same as their living doll.

Now it confirmed my suspicion that they are in fact different from the other shadows

Dex-chan lover
This twist is so good on a reread of the manga. So many details makes 100% in this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I re-read this manga, something I adore is how deftly it waits to show us Emilyko and Kate in profile next to one another. By the time it happens, you're so used to the idea that 'naturaly they're identical' you just kind of assume if you don't look carefully.... especially since everyone ELSE is identical...

Just like everyone else in the manor does.

But all along it's just as we learn here; the moment they're in profile together, you see the differences of the noses.

And now we know why Kate didn't care about the china doll (that presumably came with the rooms furnishings) but the little soft cloth doll was so important to her. Especially in that scary time when Emilyko was brainwashed...

Users who are viewing this thread