Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics

Does anyone want to help to translate the raws? I'm learning how to clean manga scans. Just that I obviously can't speak or read Japanese. Maybe typesettler? I just really want to continue Shadow House since is soooooo interesting!

Dex-chan lover
KyaraShard, good luck in finding translators.

Meanwhile we get this in ch72, spoilers ofc
kudXoR6.jpg

Cae

Fuck me this is underrated.
I really hope Emilyko doesn't keep a heavy dose of plot armor, it's really draining to see Kate deal with all the problems in the plot and Emilyko just bumble her way to fixing a lot of the problems

AN UPDATE!!! OMG AN UPDATE!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! HUHUHUHHUHUHUHUHUHU THANK YOU THANK YOU T_T

Cae

@manga_follow_75743857
I'm not saying Emilyko has plot armor, but that it could become really blatant. i hope it doesn't.
Right now Kate handles most of the intrigue and planning, and if Emilyko's fumbling and general... well plot convenience becomes prevalent the story would decline in quality.
Most, if not all characters have plot armor to some degree, it's the nature of writing a story about people, they can't die or else the story doesn't flow. It's just about how obvious or how prevalent it is. And Emilyko is particularly stupid even in comparison to other Living Dolls in the series, and while everyone loves an underdog, having someone be too much of an underdog can stretch a readers suspension of disbelief when the underdog inevitably succeeds.

Speaking of color, I just saw that the 3 first volumes are on sale in French bookstores but they are in black and white
It seems that is also the case in Japan. I was a bit surprised

Users who are viewing this thread