Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics

Thank you so much for the update!!! Thank you for the author too to make this masterpiece. T_T It's so amazing and I think it's well written and the art is so amazing. XD Looking forward to the next update!!

How is this in full color?

I think this might be the only japanese manga I've read that is in full color, officially, not fan-colored.

Although I saw some screenshots of black and white versions so I'm assuming this is for the volume releases only.

@coolxal The manga is published in BW on Young Jump, with a colored digital version releasing simultaneously. You can get the colored volume release in digital, but sadly only the BW version is available in print.

Group Leader
This follows the theosophical concepts of Soul, personality and thought forms pretty closely, with bit artistic freedom.

This is probably one of the top five manga being published right now. It is incredibly good. It sits up there with drugstore soliloquy and Mieruko-chan for sure.

Man, when I first read this 2 years ago I never thought it would be THIS interesting since in early chapters we were only shown mysterious yet mundane life of Emilyko and Kate...... and now I'm super duper hooked

Aggregator gang
To anyone coming for this because of the anime announcement, I highly recommend you to read it since there is a new group that picked up the series so we might get a consistent stream of updates for the next few days or weeks. The manga is a lot reminiscent of the early arcs of The Promised Neverland, Made in Abyss (not gory or as disturbing as it), and The Girls from the Other Side. It's the perfect mix between fluffy and creepy, with a good character progression. Every character has steady growth, with lots of moments dedicated to mind-games and planning given the structure and setting of the story.

I knew they'd have to announce the anime eventually! So glad!

On the side note, I'd really like to buy at least the first volume in full color physical copy. If they'd make it to celebrate the anime adaptation or something....

Users who are viewing this thread