Shangri-La Frontier - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Why do you play games?

Normal game: let's put on our best equipment while hiding the helmet because we wasted 10 hours in character selection just to change the eye color.
This manga: *pull a reverse uno card*

If this manga is about speedrunning this game, then it would be great.

Dex-chan lover
page 57 : is that the d!ck or the a$$-hole of the snake ? the snake shoots out something from that hole . lol , this is so wrong .

the main characater 's design is an extremely stupid idea :

- a stupid mask of bird face / duck face / chicken face ?

- the MC only wears an ugly underwear ?

this will make it very hard for the readers to insert themself into the MC . check out goblin slayer , he doesnt show his real face too , but his design is way more cooler than this duck-face MC .

with chapter 1 so far , this looks just like other standard , generic , typical isekai stories . this manga has nothing too special , i may drop it .

@daywithoutgames
Why would you ever want to "assert yourself" into an MC of a manga? It seems like you've lost touch with reality, I recommend going outside and touching some grass, maybe breathe some fresh air?

people saying its possible to missed something and it is true, however this game has 30 millions registered players, thats as big as a small country, no way all of them are casuals, ESPECIALLY MMO where the nerd of nerd gathered. not to mention you can data mined games these days,

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so it turns in the , i play the game in an unusual way kind of thing?
also again someone who doesnt know anything about games? they have full vr diving, but still go in a physical store to buy games?
also most devs put there content out to be used, if you put time to create something for days and no one will ever find it, you wasted time and money

Dex-chan lover
ooh this kinda reminds me of Overgeared. Where the MC push the world story onwards.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I don't know what to think, they said that this would be a great thing and the first chapter does not show much ... it is obvious that the girl is the Knight that appeared in the city, and I imagine that the game is so great and gives so much freedom that people play it to have fun with their friends instead of focusing on the story, but it's really rare that it takes a year and not 1% has been done.

I don't understand why he sells so much in Japan and why they say he will save WSM, I guess I'll follow him closely. As long as it's something like SAO I'll be satisfied.
but SAO was crap

Users who are viewing this thread