She Hates Me

Are they back to living together yet?

😑 when are they gonna move back in together
I Hate that they regressed in that sense.

I get it, the author realised that if they lived togther so fast hed lose valuable time to milk every slow developing drop out of this story; but I dont think its fair to try and undo it after you've already let the cat out of the bag.
Put them back in the same house already 'cause there'll never be much romantic or intimate development otherwise with this TSUNdere couple

Double-page supporter
@tseng can you please tell me how it end cause I won't have the courage to read all of it

so if this is complete with 286 chapters then we just need to wait for it to be translated? the translation rate seems to vary a lot, but i'm guessing this will take another year or so to finish ?

Top tier manga - just the right amount of romance and teasing. Great side characters too.

Group Leader
FYI - another group has approached me about taking this over. They'd be able to translate from the original Korean, so I don't expect to update this anymore.

FYI - another group has approached me about taking this over. They'd be able to translate from the original Korean, so I don't expect to update this anymore.

Since this is the case I want to thank you for all the work done.

Users who are viewing this thread