Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Demon dude kinda looks like him; could it be that's just him (demonified) from the future? 🤔 Damn sameface syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
So she's a demon eh? Well that makes no sense. They really just threw that at us from out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
@Warukyure
Honestly I think people are overreacting.
I also thought it was gonna drag on forever, but if the chapters have the same page count as this one then I understand why the fight went on for all the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
A strategic place and the king, etc doesnt even bother to put some fortress there? FF

@Kurotsubaki That's why, there's no "Ti" in japanese so I don't know if japanese viewers would read it as Tina since they don't have "Ti". That's how I came to the conclusion that native raw readers may read as Teina or Teyna, but it seems english readers still prefer Tina.

@Rzaf ah yes ティナ the small ィ... my eyes at midnight not seeing the slight, barely noticeable difference in the size of the raws. Still moving forward with Tina and I haven't actually made a mistake yet as her name hasn't come up on ch10 but will on ch11.

Double-page supporter
Stick with Tina, because you're the one who made the mistake here. It's meant to be ティナ not テイナ. I've double checked with the WN and manga raws to make sure.

Dex-chan lover
Tina, Teina, Tomato, Tomahto... well, at this point I've had just enough of nonsensical or German names, so either one is fine. Pick whichever name lets you sleep better, good scanlators sirs!

I hereby vote to change her name to "Daaaamntina," The number of "aaaa"s is changeable.

Users who are viewing this thread