Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.5 - Omake

Wait, I'm so goddamn slOw, I just realised that Sakurai is a fcking tsundere binch šŸ˜‚

@Shitposter42 No student in Ass Class went around murdering civilians for fun. Hell none of them ever killed anyone except Koro sensei at the end. Have you even seen or read Ass Class? Also, you didn't get my point either, my problem here is with the commenters who are acting like MC has any sort of moral superiority over Sakurai and that she deserves better than him when she doesn't, she is an awful person who doesn't deserve the good Cop as a romantic interest.
@ElfWastaken But we have seen her kill random people she finds randomly before, even outside her job.

Dex-chan lover
He already get shot in her place some chapters ago and now saying won't die before her.
Goes full romcom now!

PS. Well, the latest arc in raw is all about
drama and romance
tho.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck are there always comments of people arguing the morality of the MC? Why is it always like this every chapter?

It's a comedy about assassins and contract killers. Get used to the fact that random people will get murdered for no reason jfc

Group Leader
@Scrabbleman

Iā€™ve learned the hard way, that mangadex comments will be mangadex comments, and itā€™s best to ignore them... hence why when I see someone crapping on our scans I just block them so we canā€™t see their comments, and continue scanning the next chapter.

i get so hyped when this series updates, thanks so much for the translations and all the hard work!!

Dex-chan lover
I ship Sakurai x Kanako still.

He's pretty awkward about expressing how he feels but it's endearing.

Ugh!! So adorable! Finally! Our babies are bonding and getting closer! Sakurai obviously shows signs he does care for Kanako, but heā€™s a bit shy about it. Itā€™s honestly precious.

And to anyone weirdly preaching about the fact that theyā€™re killing people in and out of shifts... just leave this manga. Please. Do yourself and us a favour. Why complain about something you literally walked in to with full expectations of its shenanigans.

This is like someone complaining ā€œwtf theyā€™re gayā€ in a yaoi manga šŸ˜­ the clownery.

Users who are viewing this thread