Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Double-page supporter
haha survivalist...
if you ever get teamed with @Dysisa in a life and death scenario you can throw this guy away to his death.
He APPROVES IT?

man I'm so bored
PEERLESS DADDY, VOLC AGE, ANYBODY?!!
WHERE ARE YOU?!!! THERES NOTHING TO READ IM GOING INSANE!!

Aggregator gang
This is soooooo boring...
the story is not progressing..
just repeating itself every chapter...
the extras are 100% dead while the regular stays alive...
and always story about people dying... what the fuck.....
and I hate that fucking president.. i was hoping for her to die all along but meh... gotta add annoying character..
So far the girl I like are hayakawa, the idol girl, and lastly the ghost girl(killer)

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who hasnt realized yet : President is the main girl of this manga . She has the most "interesting" personality among the girls , and has the biggest boobs , she even has more screen time than the Ghost Girl .

Yeah , she is a b!tch , but she is a funny b!tch , all of her actions and dialogues make me laugh , and she is also very smart , sexy , pretty . I want to discipline her , punish her so bad , lol .

Her actions in chapter 2 is simply "survival of the fittest" .

For anyone who hasnt realized yet : President is the main girl of this manga
You kinda failed at realizing what this comic' about if you're trying to apply haremu / dating sim terms to describe what's happening here.

I want to discipline her , punish her so bad , lol .
Eros obsessed weirdos all around, lol. Just like kronix, but more civilized.

This manga is great! It's refreshing to not have romance as the main focus. I can't believe just because we get different horror stories every chapter, there are readers saying "the story is not progressing! Things are the same every chapter!" lmfao

So now I know that I really hate Slug Monsters. Slimy, gooey, brain-eating, body-snatching, horrid, Slug Monsters. Fist-sized or gigantic, they are all nightmare fuel.
Thanks , Uguisu Sachiko
?

Dex-chan lover
Demographic: seinen
Genres: magical girl

giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@megchan Hey, thanks for your translation of this manga. It's nice that you always release both parts of a story, rather than leave it on a cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
Lovely, no holds barred ghost stories. Reminds me in a pleasant way of Ito's most off the wall violent one-shots, but with the fun through line of a recurring cast. And I appreciate our poor hapless hero.

....But why is it marked 'Magical Girl'? I don't think the ghost of a girl really counts for that, you know? It's a genre.

@FlamingSquirrel i dunno if it counts but a reaper lady introduced later loves the main character. The ghost girl i assume also romantically loved the mc before she, ya know, became a ghost.

Dex-chan lover
Having finally deciding to go through my backlog I'm glad I started with this what a fun horror series.
All the references and parodies and interesting recurring cast makes this great.

I read this story as if it is a comedy, like Uresei Yatsura.
The MC has the bad luck of Moroboshi Ataru

And theres the shitty club president being shitty again. I don't understand people defending this chick lol

Dex-chan lover
i just read 13 chapter so far MC has been save by plot armor so many time -__-

Holy fuck, the president is detestable. She's a fucking blight on an otherwise interesting manga.

Users who are viewing this thread