Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

@UnknownSaint111

The romance is him knowing there's a crazy yandere serial killer out there who happens to be a cute girl who believes she can commune with Cthulu and that MC is her soul mate. Whether he accepts her love or not is irrelevant.

Only ten left. At this rate it'll be fully translated by January. Sad times. I hope the author gets more work.

Just see the raw of last chapter

Ryoko kiss him and go to after life,MC enters in a machine that the government create and go to the dimension of the dead to find Ryoko,President dont die became even more badass kills a lot of people that is involved in the Christian cult from chapter 3,fat guy dont get Jun mother

The author killed off his cousin Miyu only to introduce Midori as another cousin and no one in his family seems to remember.

takeo's the one where they thought his dad was a murderer ,but he really was just harboring his alien wife who had killed people.

Theres so many characters in this manga that you just hate so much like the fat nerd, president and so many others that are mentioned or just in a single panel lol god damn. And since when did the MC have a dad

That was a good ride. I really love this series. Thanks a lot Megchan’s Scanlations for picking this up and going for completion.
Im looking forward to that last volume.

Contributor
Can anyone suggest something like this?
I’ve already read Mieruko-chan and dorohedoro (they have similar vibes 🤷‍♂️)

Users who are viewing this thread