Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

Now that this series ends, I can say: fascinating read, bad-ass ending (if you're not allergic to open-ended one) fitting its DNA. Solid 9/10.

I'd like to see more of these cute girls and hot milfs. Hopefully there's a sequel...

Double-page supporter
Here's some pixiv results for the series if people are looking for more art, including a few pieces of "Art"
https://www.pixiv.net/en/tags/%E6%AD%BB%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%AE%E5%A3%B0%E3%82%92%E3%81%8D%E3%81%8F%E3%81%8C%E3%82%88%E3%81%84/artworks?s_mode=s_tag

Dex-chan lover
Gore, comedy, horror, mystery, slice of life, tragedy, aliens, ghosts, monster girls, monsters, school life, supernatural AND vampires???

Boy oh boy, I'm pretty sure I'm in for a treat here

The ending was splendid, for overall... Im in love with how they can slip some jokes while im readin in serious expression.🤭

Even tho most people dont like the ending, i think the gone of hayakawa is probably one of hardest plot to accept.. but yeah she has been with us Readers to go along with our journey

And yeah it is kind of cliff hanger, but i'm ok with it coz afterall its still a good manga.

Dex-chan lover
for fans of this series i recommend goth by otsuichi, there is a novel translated into english, also a manga here on mangadex but the manga is not that good imo.

Words can't express my love for this...really. Arigato ❤ Author-san for sharing your amazing work to the world.🙏🙏💕

Man this small japanese town is the most fucked place of any manga I've ever seen. It might be worse than the one from uzimaki

Dex-chan lover
This give me 'Goosebumps' feelings, horror yet theres still some gag to remind reader its all fiction and its good to be scared.
But why she keep telling she change her name?
Did she married when the series still on going?

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic manga
And to everyone saying the ending is open, the last chapter gives plenty of hints for exactly what the outcome was. Also the real emotional ending was that beautiful scene giving closure to mc.

Dex-chan lover
Really good manga, the stories were fun to read and the characters are definitely fun in a way. Though just to note, like others said the ending is open but there's hints on what's the outcome.

Well, I enjoyed reading the series. I'm trying not to cry right now. I'll definitely miss this series and would re-read it again if given the chance to redo it all again. I wish the best for my favorite character and for the MC. My heart aches for them.

Users who are viewing this thread