Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 52.1 - Connie’s Quest Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Just because you can understand their reasoning and even empathize or even agree with them doesnt mean they are something we should all agree with. Ok, so she has a tragic backstory and now she has issues stemming from it. And, that doesnt automatically make everything she has done ok. Not by a longshot.

No one should be forgiven just because they are spreading pain stemming from their own suffering. Whats next, we should forgive molesters because it turns out they themselves were molested!?

No, Connie is not deserving of forgiveness as she is someone who has caused a great deal of pain and wasnt even trying to be better. She was just doing what benefitted her and her alone.

Group Leader
People are saying this gives her a tragic back story... my question is: what is tragic about it?

Kids make fun of her parents for being too strong and she nearly kills them while pontificating about how the weak should weed out the strong. Are you implying she somehow isn't the bigger bully here? Then her mom goes missing... again, given her "weak get weeded out", doesn't that technically mean her mom was weak and should have been culled?

What part of her being a psychopath her entire fucking life is tragic?

Dex-chan lover
I thought I missed something in the story but you guys are just getting heated by the credits page... They're right; no one is asking you to forgive her and you're taking this silly manga too seriously. "what if she killed the baby?" oh brother. She fought some school kids and didn't even hurt them that bad and to be honest they deserved it. The bit with Lavi is actually being taken seriously enough and is being properly addressed, let it finish.

Group Leader
I thought I missed something in the story but you guys are just getting heated by the credits page... They're right; no one is asking you to forgive her and you're taking this silly manga too seriously. "what if she killed the baby?" oh brother. She fought some school kids and didn't even hurt them that bad and to be honest they deserved it. The bit with Lavi is actually being taken seriously enough and is being properly addressed, let it finish.
TIL you should beat the shit out of kids with an axe for checks notes saying that your parents are too strong and ruining things for other people.

Okay psychopath.

Fed-Kun's army
The more of Connie's past gets revealed and I read people's reaction, the more my excitement for the aftermath of the fight increases.
Can't wait for when Lavi shows that he holds no grudge towards his sister. The salt is going to be immaculate.

Dex-chan lover
TIL you should beat the shit out of kids with an axe for checks notes saying that your parents are too strong and ruining things for other people.

Okay psychopath.
I don't think that's what the commenter is saying. As some has said, you can understand a person without forgiving them. They're not defending Connie's actions, just saying that they find the whole heated comments towards Connie too violent. Like, this isn't a gore manga, it's an ecchi, action and comedy manga.

Group Leader
I don't think that's what the commenter is saying. As some has said, you can understand a person without forgiving them. They're not defending Connie's actions, just saying that they find the whole heated comments towards Connie too violent. Like, this isn't a gore manga, it's an ecchi, action and comedy manga.
I don't find this level of abuse funny, and I'm not alone in feeling this way.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice that in the volume cover, the sister's boobs look kind of like Ram-type demon horns on Lavi's head from a certain perspective? Bro looks sort of like a mini demon lord or something.

Dex-chan lover
I don't find this level of abuse funny, and I'm not alone in feeling this way.
Again, that's not what I'm arguing against. You can find what Connie did is horrible, even down right evil, but do you think that hearing another person say they want a fictional character to be stabbed a million times is also a good thing to say, whether or not you're justified? I will say it again, this is a comedy, action, ecchi manga. It has some serious moments, but don't tell me it's not a ecchi comedy when ecchi moments happen to Merchant-san after teasing Lavvi.

Dex-chan lover
And now we get the emotionally tragic backstory that completely justifies everything she has done and completely nullifies any evil she has acted… greattttt… funny how guys never get this reveal, at best they get an abusive parent but they still have to take responsibility and take the blame
Nah, this just showed she was always fucking psychotic

Dex-chan lover
"didn't even hurt them that bad"

bro, she threw them out a window, broke tables over their heads and came at them with a weapon, what are you talking about

Dex-chan lover
She's been fucked up since day 1 and ain't nothing changed. Always a crazy bitch.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
And now we get the emotionally tragic backstory that completely justifies everything she has done and completely nullifies any evil she has acted… greattttt… funny how guys never get this reveal, at best they get an abusive parent but they still have to take responsibility and take the blame
I’d argue that Itachi from Naruto had what you’re talking about.

Cliché aside, i think that’s a perfect example of a guy in the justified, tragic scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread