Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Two-Person Genderswap

Fed-Kun's army
You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defence?

Group Leader
Oh nice people look like they like this chapter from the look of the comment count, lets take a look...
Z5pY.gif

I'm just joking but I am glad that the conversation has been pretty tame. Also I'm just glad the memes were enjoyed.

It is pretty telling that it is the feminists in the comment section that are insisting that there is no double standard toward men.
Typical feminists; they claim that they care about equality then they deny or play down menns problems.

Supporter
@deathmailrock I get what you are saying but none of it really matters. All that matters here is that an ADULT is going after and seducing a CHILD. All this stuff about how women were treated in the past and used goods is not relevant. An ADULT is pursuing a CHILD romantically and how they are treated under the law should be equal.
The way you are putting it has all the responsibility on the male regardless of if they are an adult or a child, absolving the female of any responsibility. Women are perfectly capable of being predatory and excusing them of any responsibility just because they are women leads me to think you don't consider them equal to men. That they are somehow not capable of being as predatory as men and we should excuse them because they are just women. This is extremely condescending and absolves women of any responsibility of their actions.
As for you talking about fantasies, that doesn't matter at all. Many women have rape fantasies yet they would absolutely hate to be raped in real life. Things that are fantasies are fine because they are just that, a fantasy. No one is actually being hurt. I don't care what your fetish is. But as soon as you try and say it is fine one way and not the other, you are being hypocritical and inconsistent with your morals because it entices you. Why even have them if they mean nothing?
Did you know kids who were raped, because it is rape by law, by their female teachers were initially happy but as time went on they were traumatised by their encounter, because what do you know, a kid is a fucking kid and they did not ask to be raped by their teacher, even if they acted like idiots.

@mommunism Where do you get that me are more likely to be pedophiles? Because up to 30 percent of cases where a student is with a teacher, the pedophile is a teacher. This number could very well be higher because people like deatmailrock who excuse such things because they find it enticing and because boys may not report it because they find themselves responsible even if they are kids, or because they don't understand that they were raped.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sleepii I have no idea what you're trying to say with the teacher statistic, but every single source I can find on the biological sex of pedophiles puts men higher than 90%. In terms of actual sex offenders wiki says females are from .4% to 4%. There are also several studies on the average age that each sex is attracted to, and it's far higher for women than it is for men. There are other norms supporting it like the historical precedent of most societies marrying off pubescent girls to older men rather than the other way around. It's a pretty commonly accepted fact. Do you have any sources to the contrary? I agree that women probably get away with it a bit more, but there's no way that can account for the massive discrepancy in like every single study about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii I'm just noting WHY we don't view it as a problem and why rape is viewed as worse towards a woman. Plus, not every single case is rape (in fact, many of the cases we find of older females with younger boys has the boys being caught because they were bragging or accidentally let it out).

While it does happen, rape isn't a very common worry for boys. And in most cases (myself included), it is basically a boy's fantasy to get with a sexy older woman.

So as a man, I am not going to judge a manga where a young boy gets with a sexy older girl because I put myself in the shoes of the boy.

But at the same time, if I see a man with a young girl, I would get pissed and angry, because I myself am a man and it disgusts me.

You are trying to simplify it as merely being adult + child... but if that's the case, then we can simplify things further and say human plus human and consent wouldn't even matter. Also, in these specific cases where it's made fun of, it's not the boys being unwilling but being more nervous and lacking confidence.

It's the forward older girl and the boy too shy to talk with her. Something MANY MEN were able to relate to as kids.

Supporter
@deathmailrock
Are you seriously ignoring the age? By your logic, it doesn't matter if a man does it with a child because hey, women also have a fantasy where they get together with an older guy, so why should it be a problem? Why was he arrested in this chapter, nothing wrong happened.
Rape is rape it doesn't matter if it's your fantasy or not and you trying to excuse it because you're a man is some of the most retarded logic I have ever seen.
Why should you get pissed of if you see an older man with a younger girl? Obviously, she wants it and is into it, who are you to judge?
But from what I have seen in your arguments, it's obvious you don't understand the moral implications of what you are saying, so I'll just leave it.

@mommunism
My point was that just because men are more likely than men to be pedophiles, does not mean the number of female pedophiles is as low as you put it. My sources are the Center for Sex Offender Management. https://cepp.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/11-Female-Sex-Offenders.pdf

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii See, there is the problem. You are ignoring the part that it's not often actually portrayed as rape in this.

Second, you are ignoring the point where we put ourselves in the males place. Seeing out own position, so I myself imagine myself in the male's shoes.

It's why I and many others aren't as bothered by it when it's the older lady with the young boy. Because when we were young boys, that was our dream. That is a position WE WANTED TO BE IN back when we were kids. As a little kid, me and my school friends would talk about how hot our teacher was and stuff like that.

If a young boy is able to bang an older female, then he's a champion in the eyes of many. In society for thousands of years, it was a mark of pride.

There are countless more social implications to the issue than it simply being adult and child. You are over simplifying it.

And the fact of the matter is, these manga are written to fit our fantasies... and these are geared towards men. As kids, we all wanted a sexy onee-chan.... and so this manga fulfills that fantasy....

Just think about that.

This manga is one made specifically to fill the fantasy that people had back when they were kids.

On the other hand, females fear rape much more than males. That's just an objective fact.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sleepii That's obviously not the point you were making, because literally all I said before you @'d me is "men are more likely to be pedophiles". Now you're conceding that claim (despite questioning it before) and trying to make it about a figure that I already said isn't necessarily accurate. Even if you were trying to argue that from the start, the article you linked isn't even close to being valid evidence for your claim. The closest it comes to supporting you is saying females can commit "up to" slightly less than 50% of "victimizations" according to self-reports, and this vague claim is vaguely attributed to a book, not a study.

Fed-Kun's army
@deathmailrock Having sex with a kid is always called rape because they aren't developed enough to consent (i.e. all advances towards children effectively entail coercion because of how malleable they are). Nobody cares about whether you wanted to be raped as a kid (plenty of girls do as well) and nobody needs to be told that people will justify immoral behavior in fantasies. Don't respond to prescriptive claims with pointless, jumbled descriptive claims. You're just muddying the waters for everybody.

And here i thought the huge amount of comments were about how funny this chapter was and not fucking people getting butthurt about "pedophilia" in this chapter, wich makes me laugh because, why i'm not seeing the same amount of comments every chapter? i mean philo is always flirting with rabi, and i can't see any comments complaining about that, fucking hipocrites, can't have nice things, if you wanna get butthurt go to twitter ffs, let people have fun.

Btw nice chapter, rabi was a qt and philo a total husbando material.

Fed-Kun's army
I can hear the people going “this is creepy” already while not realizing that this has been the entire series so far. I can also hear the people typing up essays about the morality of this.

Supporter
@mommunism
My disagreement is because cases of female pedophilia are not well researched. In that article I linked to you, the writers themselves say that they believe cases of female pedophilia are quite possibly significantly underrepresented because of social factors and understanding of female sexual assault. They also point out that the literature on female sex offenders is extremely lacking compared to their male counterparts.
Yes the data says that men are more likely to be pedophiles, but I believe the data on female sex offenders is incomplete and female sex offenders are more likely to not be persecuted as harshly as males are.
For example, an updated definition of rape was offered to the US Department of Justice to be:
“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Note that this does not take into account the forceful envelopment of a sex organ without the consent of the victim. Meaning that if a man was to be coaxed into having an erection, be it through stimulation or drugs. and the offender was to make use of the erection for their own pleasure, it would not be classified as rape. Let us not forget that the understanding of male physiology is lacking in people and the existence of an erection is used as an example of men consenting, which is ridiculous. Women who have been raped can become wet while it is happening but that doesn't mean it was consensual.

Fed-Kun's army
@lerima Literally everybody here is talking about the hypocrisy of the situation (the whole point of the chapter), not about pedophilia in general. Learn to read.

@Sleepii "My disagreement" - Again, what you're saying doesn't contradict my original comment in any way, shape, or form. "Female pedophilia is quite possibly underrepresented" - Yes, I said this before you ever sourced anything. You asked for a source on a claim, immediately conceded that my claim was right, and then completely pivoted to a different argument. Stop wasting my time.

Users who are viewing this thread