Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 46.1 - The Bangles' Cost Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Small note, I don’t believe he was actually “piss weak”, he was weaker in comparison to his extremely overpowered family. If anything, he may be slightly weaker than the general public. He’s had those bangles before he ever entered Tartarus as you could see that he had them on in the images of him in school. The only thing we actually know for sure as of right now is that he has no unique ability (for at least one that has manifested in a way that can be displayed by that one witches power, whose name I just forgot.)
That has a good point, but Lavi still was considered ridiculously wimpy even at the academy with other complete lv1 rookies without levels from the dungeon, as it seems to be a qualifier for actually getting into it and subsequently any levels. He did have the bangles at the time, but Lavi didn't see any drastic drop from his base ability upon first equipping them (which undoubtedly would have roused immediate questions and probably crippled the poor boy) and it's only ever alluded to hit his growth and not base capability.

So, he was not only weak in comparison to his balance nightmare of a family, but also to every other prospective level 1 newb, to the point it made him an outlier and to a point an outcast. The bangles had nothing to do with that with the knowledge we have right now (so it might be added to or retconned, but we work with what we have). The thing the bangles (possibly) did was keep him at that relative level when he finally started getting levels after ages in the dungeon, but that's the thing that's looking really suspect with the more neutral picture. But then again, the fist chapters, the mid chapters and these latest chapters seem to say differing things, so it might all come down to author writing things as they come up not everything actually fitting together at all.

Tl;Dr: So he wasn't only a "normal" level of weak, but abormally weak according to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is quite the twist and turn family betrayal.
I doubt he will be able to forgive her and to get her to take the shackles off, I'm guessing he will continually hurt himself.

Thanks everyone at Translatione Ex Machina for the translation and I hope you all have a good year to come.

Double-page supporter
Remember when this series was a lighthearted Ecchi Comedy about a Shota and Merchant getting into lucky pervert situations because of her wacky gadgets?

Plot twist: The only stat that goes up for him post bangle removal is luck and he trips into even more tits/lucky pervert scenarios as a weak shota.

Group Leader
Plot twist: The only stat that goes up for him post bangle removal is luck and he trips into even more tits/lucky pervert scenarios as a weak shota.
I'm just going to say "lucky pervert" is his unique ability (before anyone takes anything by that like I have special knowledge, I don't, I am joking.)

Fed-Kun's army
what a terrible time to binge a manga exactly when the cliffhanger is the most painful

Users who are viewing this thread