Shigahime

This was good art ruined by a terrible story. A villain-sue in control of 3 unlikable main characters, where the "plot" only progresses because Sato Hirohisa can get a lot more writing out when the leads continue to not be able to make any logical decisions whatsoever.

The only part of this story that was actual "horror" was the first few chapters. The rest of the horror comes from the poorly written character interactions that make it too boring to continue to read.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely not my type of read.. Clicked it because of the bad ass cover, definitely one of the more fucked up type of mangas.

I'm growing increasingly disappointed at how they are attempting to play the "feel bad for me because I'm a victim too" card with Tachibana. He is a bad character and needs to be wiped off the face of the planet asap. Jesus christ.

I am not quite liking to where it is going, now it is getting annoying... Perhaps it will get better, hope so.

Let me guess next chapter will result in a beat down because, why not, secrets will come to light, story will continue to fall. I'm ready to drop.

This is sad.

so now the FC is psycho. So in the end Osamu will kill them all? Or he'll just die a pathetic death?

Double-page supporter
I like how carefully author explains mechanics and background of his/her own manga. Like what happen if shiga used on women or why servants-males needed. Such delicate explanation work is very appreciated.

I’m okay with a lot of this, yeah? But a few nitpicks.

It’s a bit gory and sometimes to the point of being excessive and laughable or flat and boring instead of horrifying. The point of shock horror is to not have the shock occur every three or four panels.

Osamu’s new mask sucks. It makes him look like a muppet. I preferred the creepy voodoo doll one.

Chika
becoming a Blood Race
is an interesting twist, but there’s only one more volume after this one so I’m guessing that’s gonna go nowhere.
Her transition from overly sweet girl into a heartless tormentor
in literally two pages is endlessly lazy. Look at how long it took for Osamu to get corrupted. Hell, even Souichi softened up slower than she got all crazy.

I’m sure someone would say it’s because of Miwako’s influence, but even Osamu could reject her influence when he was literally turned into a cretin that obeys her every command.

There’s a lot of fallacies with this. That and the art just being “meh” gives it a solid 6/10 right now, but maybe volume 5 can end this with a decent bang.

Group Leader
The manga is over in Japan, the next volume will probably be the last. Just one month to go people!

Users who are viewing this thread