Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Meh isekai manga
Already got bored on early chapter

Even MC is bore in his own story

OverPower MC can only do one thing, Fight
plus MC have plot armor

Like, when you're playing a game as GameMaster/GameAdmin

Dex-chan lover
You know we need to add a Slime Theme tag for every manga with a slime character

Power Uploader
Another isekai without the harem and ecchi tag, this shit gonna suck

the adventures exam is trash because one person beat the exam everyone else passes too basically. and here i was excited because there was an isekai without romance and harem ruining it turns out theres still 2 girls leeching off his strength without becoming strong on their own

I remember liking the premise and the first chapers..... then it all goes downhill making forced generic situations with cheap written villains and a festival of how big the mc's d is

Oh no its another generic Isekai with nothing new so that must mean its trash
So am i gonna read it or another isekai again? Absolutely

This is just awful, this is a prime example of an isekai done wrong.

The MC was a japanese who lived till 30's and then got isekai'ed then live his live till the end then reincarnated again after that using a reincarnation artifact to reincarnate again..
And now with his 3rd reincarnation in isekai world and all of his prior lives memories (which I dunno, measured up to 100 years maybe?) he still lack common sense and wisdoms..
Saying he want to live freely yet flaunting his OP-ness everywhere didn't care about the attention he might get and impact on that freedom he wanted..
My verdict on this manga is 3, sorry didn't get the any vibes with the premises or the genre this story would go.. I give it 3 for the sake of good drawing only though, all the plots are just sh*ts even until 21st chapter.. dunno if it'll get better or not..
Still gonna read it, just won't expect much from it..

Fed-Kun's army
isekai manga tries to be as unique as possible
then end up being as generic as its own genre(shounen isekai)

Generic but this is the type of series that receive anime adaptations. Wouldn't be surprised if I see this airing in a few years.

Dex-chan lover
I revisited this manga even though I dropped it before. Pretty sure my standards have dropped, but eh, there are a hell of a lot worse titles out there. This one's at least readable.

Users who are viewing this thread