Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Supporter
With a rating like this usually I expect it was 1-bombed but it looks like it's pretty widely disliked

Dex-chan lover
So are we actually missing a chapter or was there just a typo making 24 instead of 23?

Wait... so it's implied that he let the goblins rape them before he rescued those 2 girls?

Edit: Ahhh. No. He doesn't. There was just a missing chapter when I was reading.

23 is missing
https://rawdevart.com/comic/shijou-saikyou-no-mahou-kenshi-f-rank-boukensha-ni-tensei-suru-kensei-matei-2-tsu-no-zense-o-motta-otoko-n/

Group Leader
hey its not me this time i didnt upload...i don't have 20 - 23 that's why its missing. only 24 - 33 i think... he mustve found the site where I saved it at buymeacoffee.com
...there is a lot to fix but he didn't fixed it lol...and I wont fix it too I stopped already since chap 20

@Suiji01z you suspect he took your translated chapters and uploaded them under his own name? If so that would explain the missing chapter and how right iff the bat he is begging for money while being part of “PH”.

Group Leader
Hoo boy, One asshole trying to take advantage of the disaster that happens in the Philippines...

Users who are viewing this thread