Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 20 Ch. 178

Dex-chan lover
And another Romance Manga ends before the Romance even begins. At least there wasn't a Time Skip, we might have a chance at a Spin Off with an actual Romance plot outside of the build up.

I just want another Tag at this point, like "Developing Feelings" or "Light Romance" or "Young Romance", something to let people know that the focus will be exclusively on Characters realizing their Feeling for another Character, but actually showing what happens after you Confess should be something included in the term Romance. Am I crazy?

jak

Contributor
And another Romance Manga ends before the Romance even begins. At least there wasn't a Time Skip, we might have a chance at a Spin Off with an actual Romance plot outside of the build up.

I just want another Tag at this point, like "Developing Feelings" or "Light Romance" or "Young Romance", something to let people know that the focus will be exclusively on Characters realizing their Feeling for another Character, but actually showing what happens after you Confess should be something included in the term Romance. Am I crazy?
Huh? They have been dating awhile.

Dex-chan lover
good read. Tho i dont like open endings but it what it is. loved it

Fed-Kun's army
Do you remember when we had cool drawing like that ? They practically disappeared at some point.
NcOkQaV.png

2KjFMRd.png

This manga kind of lost itself

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Huh? They have been dating awhile.
Sorry Confess was just because Usami San was on my brain, that is ending soon too and they confessed today sorry. But my point was things don't progress past a certain point in Manga, and it's just very frustrating we don't see actual development past the point of Confessing. It just stops and we have people acting weird and distant while being lovers. Two 18 year olds in love would be all over each other, the problem is we don't get many Shounen comedy romances that get past this point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your work it was a wholesome ride ! It's alway sad to see a series ending after so much time but it was an heartwarming final chapter :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I paused it about 20 chapters before. Guess it's time to binge, and then cry about another finished manga.
Edit: Finished my backlog. I must say, their final year felt a bit rushed. Most of the events were glossed over. All in all, a great manga, with a slightly rushed ending. I'd definitely read it once again in a few years.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So this is the end... We have finally reached it. Honestly it was a great slice of life manga.
Enjoyed it to the end.

8.7/10

Dex-chan lover
I will miss this & hope that the anime does a full adaption of it in the future. Glad to see that there is an epilogue chapter so fingers cross it is really good. Thanks for translating this to the end & look forward to Keigo sensei's next work.

Dex-chan lover
I’m going to miss this series. 😭 I’ll read it again next year! 🙌 Also, I can’t wait for the epilogue chapter! 🎊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread