Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 20 Ch. 178

Wow what a bitter and absolutely missing the point statement, sure everybody here already hated the story from the first word they read, totally my dude... yikes

And yes they sure went their own pace for 3 years and 170 chapters. ;)
Sorry, should've said that as "I don't like it when their personality is not like what I want in the first place and they don't change that to what I want" instead.

And yes, nothing wrong with that. Anyway, in case you forget, their relationship is still not 3 years, yet.

Dex-chan lover
A big clap for translators, big clap for authors and a big clap for ourselves for sticking this long....

Double-page supporter
Sorry, should've said that as "I don't like it when their personality is not like what I want in the first place and they don't change that to what I want" instead.

And yes, nothing wrong with that. Anyway, in case you forget, their relationship is still not 3 years, yet.
Of course there is nothing wrong with that, some people want couples to evolve, especially in the Manga space where wholesome stories are either ending when they start dating, or are super ultra shy hihi, touching is disgusting...

So again, you're missing the point. It is not about not liking the status quo. It is about not looking at the status quo for 170 chapters.

Many love this snails pace, others won't. And it's not like the author of this story told the people hoping for more, that it will never come. So what exactly do you expect these people to do, but hope for the best with the premise, story and/or characters they enjoy?

"You don't like it, don't read it", is kinda played out at this point and just not realistic. Because most people disappointed here, are not here because they "didn't like it", it's because they enjoyed it and wanted more out of it. That's all really.
Of course pure haters will always exist, but I didn't see seething hate too much here yet. ;)

A big clap for translators, big clap for authors and a big clap for ourselves for sticking this long....

stay-sticky-my-dc5b7b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I honestly got pretty bored with this series like 30 chapters ago and dropped it like 15 chapters ago, but I just say that this is a good final chapter to the series. It hits that bittersweet feeling just right.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this long ago when i realized the romance is extremely slow pacing. And now, I still see little hint of romance.

Dex-chan lover
A lovely series finally coming to over. We finally see Izumi makes peace with his unlucky ness, Shikimori not needing to always tense up to keep Izumi safe, Inuzuka opens up his heart those he dears (that bicycle panel still gets me), Neko and Hachimitsu bein a great supportive friends, Kamiya found something to crave in, and Saurogi takes a braver step in his friendship.

Also Im so in love with Hachimitsu's quote here. We're quite blessed that the distance of our relationships can be just as close as the distance between your thumb and screen . . . or keyboard . . . . or mouth and mic . . . or whatever! you get my point hahahaha
VgNXKJz_d.webp

All it takes, is willpower to protect it.

Thank you, Minester and the team! For all of your hardwork in the last years!

Dex-chan lover
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/EN9kOos3eUsijyj-stOXEU8SwOgvYcDnfUCKrUh_nJW_c0N21dtw5lxVFh11Wz5r6Kv1gDKNyGmcEtWt2qeeDqISj7wRq4msSJ74mVKT9mAsiKBWfKwWY52O3EosSnIOjzBWw00bGMgHAc40IjCDUd6HpcPYsntcamvSlwEV1XSsJzvP6HyUY3l5rnEonhvrgHDmibK1eXqlG_AQZAuykPFp33WFMYloaPhu6_90iRHi3mXPqijVD9PO1QChpP7Byq_l7_s435C1Hmiwg-hsMt9DpqU6qI-24FS5EvZft3HgQDXcAtMfTZx_PVqMZ0uQHa4qcHNAGw6FNzK11t0IpYzC5l8wdqQZ7sKau9xqOl1TbjRtx9VCEyKx7GvLFABXd3Wn8Cg1DpQV9h38FLt7f0wxtNBj3ZbT7M3RtDgZnlEmBCHxwsN4ICopI1hej2Ib_iqDP9sCMzEBd-GQbTF94RLJwD99H0M_2-d951_em7JFtmuctJbPuy2GX2AjPuDqkuHZ_KOsId13_kUwgV58iP2uMpYL0g4PgsUg85_H4gJjScuHz6J1Nfp5RUjDOP85AgVarDKsAECoslr6sKdboiJhIlAdW9qpSi72NU0oum7KK_WRkn2THpWBQ_BHFoO0z6DM97ZBHO74bEZim1au3e0tznC-CL8Lmbu9tMhzKk0q1dN_8pf0b90hHbTLVX9CfMCIe0dVlmKtk8uqjOVCPZAlx8wIQuPlXO9syfmdQbjMMNnLjyjimC7Wc1LXeQtf89MVYMLNX7CcezXrTVou9elf9kw2WoTZpwyWcQecPLSyD9aFjELGyl9cnywrrhTDOs6J1V94wbnAlDcltFx2mRf9YyzNz2rBjFByf830hRK0AQaWS6YZkBsNso_ErDJSnuz-5x68b5MOj8yUstjSX52GZTFMJ8zM4zmR5-pmkPHKrESp=w500-h500-s-no?authuser=0

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it actually ended… been a long ride.
thank you for all the chapters so far

Users who are viewing this thread