Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 8 Ch. 85

Double-page supporter
AAWWWW MY HEART- 🥺🥺🥺🥺 please protect him <3

also izumi & shikimori being a power couple again

Dex-chan lover
The new guy is really "meh", but at least we got some Hachimitsu "bullying" and Izumi being dependable from him.
But yeah, I hope that his "arc" is gonna end fast and we will return to the original pack of friends.

Fed-Kun's army
@CBFlap the tomboy that likes Shikimori. She just had a chapter where the other girls spent some time with each other

or I might be misremembering if that girl actually liked Izumi but still, same deal. New character used for character development of the main cast.

@Flare77
Yup, the others are right. She didn't like Shikimori, she liked Izumi, which is we she even stayed in the same committee at the time.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean this is cool and all but I wanted more development for the couple not more side arcs and characters; those can come after the main couple actually does anything intimate at all. Seriously they're more just like friends who like eachother than a couple who's dating.

Join the Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie subreddit!
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShikimoriIsntJustCute/

Dex-chan lover
Fushimi Inari is a pretty nice place to hike

pro-tip: the most scenic view is at the the point before you reach the top, a bunch of shops are there, the top is just trees and graves, you can't really see beyond the trees

Users who are viewing this thread