Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
how much do you wana bet these legendary books are written in japanese and MC is going to read them and become the most powerful mage in the world?

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it, why is their worth determined solely by magic aptitude? Like just because you have great amount of magic power doesn’t mean you can lead a dukedom or whatever the hell his father owns.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer but he already read them and had them for a month and he couldnt figure out anything new, honestly i was thinking the same thing but just about that prophecy book, since it was special

Dex-chan lover
I"m so glad those books were not written in Japanese and gave him OP, instant win cheats instantly.

Dex-chan lover
I'm certain his dad has some sort of trauma or sore spot regarding magic power.

Thanks for the chapter!

What shit plot is this? His uncle was someone who had bad aptitude for magic and later on became stronger than the father but the father is still prejudice, come one author be smater than this

@Hollow7F I think he did figure something new and that magic kneading with burning effect may imply that something changed. By the way, i think that prophecy book and the book about 4 demon lords may hint on Mc being one of the demon lords( hinted by the starting chapter, where mc along with someone is shown as rogue ). Perhaps, the end of the world may simply be the end of the magic-centred system.
@FgoSegul I can understand that combat strength is directly connected to magic prowess and, therefore, prestige, but still it is illogical( as are all traditions based on the beliefs of old )

A good mangaka can create a decent shounen MC; a great mangaka know how to write worse than scum family members who will ultimately serve as a stepping stone for the MC's rise to greatness

Fed-Kun's army
If he doesn't literally shit on all his family members aside from the sister and the uncle then I'm dropping this

@Ikarus The sad thing is stupid people like this exist in real life. They can't overcome prejudice that's been ingrained in them even when proven wrong or everyone around them is against them. It's a sad thing to see.

Aggregator gang
Honestly I’m baffled by how this works.

They detest him for having low magic capacity, but the uncle states they have no way of measuring magic.
Furthermore he has the potential to become the best if he understands it enough so even the capacity isn’t a limiter.

Basically he’s detested for an ability he could become a recognised master in. Makes no sense, and that’s before you add on how the uncle is recognised by the family despite being in the same boat.

Fed-Kun's army
@Add1152000 he said theres no way to measure how much magic to contribute to a spell for the spell to work and that magic is in a form thats weightless and can not be seen, they never said they cant measure how much magic one has since that can be sensed and from the first chapter they can see that Arcs had a low amount of magic that can be stored within his body and since low magic stored equals weak spells thats why he was detested, but i think Arcs may have found a way to cultivate or increase his magic storage

Dex-chan lover
Arcs was "kneading" his magical power and noticed that it seemed to decreased. It's implied that he basically refined and condensed his magical power, which probably in turn "increased" his magic capacity. Think of his magic capacity as a glass jar. It's not very big and sturdy but it also means it can't expand like say someone whose magic capacity is like a water skin. I wonder if my analogy will be actually what is going on because then the sturdiness of his container means it can contain pressurized magic better so his method would actually be useful

Users who are viewing this thread