Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So we’ll never see him so much as struggle learning magic huh

Supporter
It just have to be the MC finding his potential harem or heroine, them being chased or in trouble, the so obvious retarded "evil" dud, the mc owning them. Yeah, this is just not worth to read.

Fed-Kun's army
thats legit cool.
using eaarth magic to form a giant rock fist, then launching it. create your own disposable rocket punches :D

I have to say, props to the translator for being able to translate the chant with so much rhythm.

I hope the author keeps the chants for magic use. Chantless is cool and all, but something different is good. Then again, if they keep using the same magic over and over, it can get repetitive very fast.

Need some spoils to know if it's worth to continue this or if the MC is just a bitch who will just show that he's not a trash as if it will erase every times he's been insulted and beaten for nothing...

@Weslley The author always make cool chants, and have the decency to not make it boring so far. This is a trait shared by his previous works, "Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru"

@oake Eh, what do you want? Him getting independent? Proving to people that he actually have talent? Revenge to the dad? MC showed he ain't a bitch and actually becomes OP? because
He did all those. The next "miserable" beating he'll receive after this is only acting, before he dropped his awesomeness and recruit the bad guy in this chapter to become his minions (the guy is actually OP). He's already living far from the family by now, get recognized by higher-ups, a badass, and about to stand up to his father and facing his childhood trauma. The father have already been shown to have some trauma and inferiority complex too, because he's been crushed and failed to become a national mage a long time ago, so he's going to rub that salt on an old wound.

Aggregator gang
@Simplethrone
So it's that usual Japanese non revenge, revenge? For these "parents" I'd like to see them isekaied to a Chinese novel, or see how they enjoy amateur dentistry

@kawaii123456
No, I said not yet. RAW hasn't even come up that far. MC says he's determined to destroy the entire family (excepting his sister probably), that's why he's in the middle of gathering strength and political power.

I don't know what else you want.

Also what do you mean by non-revenge? Seeing your adversary down in self-loathing and denial at your success and sabotaging themselves at every chance is one of the best revenge there is. Next to a lifetime torture anyway.

Aggregator gang
@simplethrone

Well I skimmed the novel raws ch 99 has him stating he wants to make his parents regret. Nothing about destroying the house or even taking an actual physical revenge

This is really childish but not surprising from someone who was barely an adult when they died. If you can't deal with regret life is impossible, it's a very basic coping skill. What's more those parents don't have the emotional composition to be affected by it.

If he wants to make them regret he has to find a way to deprive them of things that are important to them. Their social status, reputation, wealth and relationship with daughter would be a solid first approximation. That's something they will regret

Me while le Comte de Monte Cristo is a fun read I'd go with simpler things, like seeing if this world has castor beans then introducing the parents to the joys of raicin. The whole reversal of fortune revenge is just to elaborate to work and let's the targets enjoy themselves to much for too long.

P.S. Novel updates doesn't even give this a revenge tag

Dex-chan lover
Good that MC isn't the only one who didn't come up with new magic stuff (original chants etc.), but tbh living in that magic world with long incantations is a major pain lol. I wonder how many times I'll stutter :wooow:

Also, Leisha is still the cutest for now. Sorry Sue.

Users who are viewing this thread