Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
Especially for an adult woman. You're kissing, dating, and living with your GF. What adult woman (Japanese or not) wouldn't understand what that means in this day and age? Her specific issues seem beyond silly, even for a manga. A setup like this is normally used as a joke, not something to be taken seriously.
I mean thats like the plot of bloom into you

Dex-chan lover
This was a bit confusing. Like, it's almost as if Yukari is implying she's not gay (with idol girl being more "the same" as Ayu) and she's just using Ayu for sexual gratification.

Also, the being insecure in your relationship vs. someone your love interest has met one time when you are living together is a bit... :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
I mean thats like the plot of bloom into you
They are not adults in Bloom into You and that story isn't about this either. Yu and Touko's issues are not related to "am I gay" very much, if at all. Yu's issues were with relationships in general and Touko didn't have many issues related to her preferences.

Dex-chan lover
They are not adults in Bloom into You and that story isn't about this either. Yu and Touko's issues are not related to "am I gay" very much, if at all. Yu's issues were with relationships in general and Touko didn't have many issues related to her preferences.
Meh Yu was always like attributing liking Touko to stuff like shes pretty so anyone would like her and I feel sad when shes not around because Im lonely.
While Yukari is all like, Ayu is cute and I feel pricks in my heart when I feel like im going to lose her.

Dex-chan lover
Meh Yu was always like attributing liking Touko to stuff like shes pretty so anyone would like her and I feel sad when shes not around because Im lonely.
While Yukari is all like, Ayu is cute and I feel pricks in my heart when I feel like im going to lose her.
If you really think Yu's issue was whether she was gay, I can't help that and don't want to get into that now.

As for Hikari's situation and what I said: Hikari is an adult. Her entire hangup is wondering whether the fact that she's kissing, dating and living with her GF could mean she's gay, believing it doesn't and then feeling bad about it. That's not sensible, even for manga. It's not sensible when it's kids and it's triply not sensible when it's an adult.

Dex-chan lover
If you really think Yu's issue was whether she was gay, I can't help that and don't want to get into that now.

As for Hikari's situation and what I said: Hikari is an adult. Her entire hangup is wondering whether the fact that she's kissing, dating and living with her GF could mean she's gay, believing it doesn't and then feeling bad about it. That's not sensible, even for manga. It's not sensible when it's kids and it's triply not sensible when it's an adult.
Yukaris situation isnt about bein gay, its about not recognizing shes in love cuz its a feeling she never had before.

Dex-chan lover
Yukaris situation isnt about bein gay, its about not recognizing shes in love cuz its a feeling she never had before.
Yukari is very straightforward. She repeatedly states that, in contrast to herself, "Tomoka has the same sexuality as Ayu and is of her age" and therefore would be a better partner. Her issue is not just about feeling love. Manga have an issue with women still being considered "straight" even under obviously gay situations. This is more of that.

That was the whole point of her thoughts last chapter, where she explained that despite their kisses, living together and relationship, she (Yukari) still does not "share the same feelings in a fundamental sense," meaning her sexuality. She's questioning her sexuality and asking whether she's being authentic.

I think you're really missing what Yukari is saying. She genuinely thinks she's deceiving Ayu because she's not really of the same sexuality. Why do you think this is all spurring again as Tomoka comes out as gay? She heard Tomoka's speech about gay women and felt she didn't identify with Tomoka and the crying Ayu's experience.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just like that i lost my motivation to read new chapters 🥲..

Can already tell coming chapters are just going to be frustrating and tiring

Dex-chan lover
Yukari is very straightforward. She repeatedly states that, in contrast to herself, "Tomoka has the same sexuality as Ayu and is of her age" and therefore would be a better partner. Her issue is not just about feeling love. Manga have an issue with women still being considered "straight" even under obviously gay situations. This is more of that.

That was the whole point of her thoughts last chapter, where she explained that despite their kisses, living together and relationship, she (Yukari) still does not "share the same feelings in a fundamental sense," meaning her sexuality. She's questioning her sexuality and asking whether she's being authentic.

I think you're really missing what Yukari is saying. She genuinely thinks she's deceiving Ayu because she's not really of the same sexuality. Why do you think this is all spurring again as Tomoka comes out as gay? She heard Tomoka's speech about gay women and felt she didn't identify with Tomoka and the crying Ayu's experience.
Yukari also goes: hmm im supposed to be more aloof and easy, but Ayu got me under her spell. She must be good at sex or im just easy. She never says shes straight. She has never been in love before so she doesn't recognize it.

Yuu also is always like: I like kissing Touko, but thats cuz shes hot so its normal, its not love cuz I didnt cry or wallow in despair when she rejected me. She had a romanticized view on love and couldn't recognize it.

Also both have a relationship based on not being reciprocal. Touko liked Yuu cuz Yuu didnt like her back. And lmao Yukari gets straight up told Ayu doesnt respect her and she likes her sexually.

Dex-chan lover
Despite everything that happened, and how their relationship is moving... Did they really both misunderstood that?!
Holy crap this is gonna be rough...
Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Just a head's up that according to AniList there's only 3 chapters left.
Depending on how the chapters are being spliced up, it could take take multiple months until the last 3 chapters are released. My prediction is mid December.

Users who are viewing this thread